Chapter: 6 Part 2

Ray POV

This is the first time YN will be over at my house and plus my parents are away so the house will be quiet and peaceful so we can work.

End POV

Convo

YN: Ray your house is very nice.

Ray: Thank you.

YN: So anyways should we start on this.

Ray: Yeah.

End of Convo

It's now 5:00 and you guys have finished up.

Convo

Ray: So YN I was wondering if you would want to hangout here for a while?? And don't want to be alone.

YN: Um sure the big baby doesn't want to be alone I'll keep you company.

Ray: Okay come on *grabs your arm and pulls you upstairs*

YN: Ray slow down *gets to a room door*

Ray: Okay this is my room *opens the door*

YN: *walks in* OMG Ray this room is amazing. Can I have it??

Ray: *chuckles* Um no but you can come over whenever you want.

YN: *jumps on his bed* I will. I don't even want to leave.

Ray: *stand there watching*Smiles*

So do you want to watch a movie?? *picks up a remote and a flat screen tv pops out from the ceiling*

YN: *sits up in shock* OMG I must be dreaming.

Ray: I don't think you are *pinches YN *

YN: Ouch what was that for??

Ray: You thought you where dreaming but now you know your not.

YN: So anyways what movie should we watch?? Wait I'm not making you pick the movie this time.

Ray: Okay what movie should we watch *scrolling throw the movies*

YN: We should watch Tooth Fairy 2.

Ray: Tooth Fairy 2?? Isn't that kinda childish??

YN: Yes but that's just who I am I mean I could leave and watch it at home.

Ray: No we can watch it. I'll get the popcorn you can get comfortable.

YN: I'm so there already.

End Convo

Ray goes and gets the popcorn and starts the movie.* comes beside you and put the popcorn between the both of you*

After a while of watching the movie you and Ray fell a sleep.

YN Thoughts

I feel so relaxed and comfortable I wish this was my bed this room is so amazing *rolls over* I think someones in my bed and there arm is so heavy *opens one eye* It Ray what is he doing here wait this isn't my bedroom *jumps up*

End of Thoughts

Convo

YN: Ray wake up!!!

Ray: *moans and groans then rolls over* What time is it??

YN: Ray wake up its 2:00am in the morning and I need to go home.

Ray: Okay let's go.*grabs his car keys*

Convo Ends

In the car you guy get to your house.Yn gets out the car and runs to the door and walks in slowly. Then she went to the kitchen the house was silent so YN thought her parents where sleeping while in the kitchen she sees a note *YN picks up the note *

What the Notes Says

Dear YN,

Me and your dad will be away for a while we have some business to attend too so we bought you a phone and left you some cash for emergencies. We'll call when where coming back and don't get into any trouble but we know you won't

Love YNM.

YN went up to her room and went to bed.