Chapter 20

It's almost time for the boys to come back from touring all the girls are excited to see them again you guys haven't video chat in a while and y'all have been business just doing different things at different times.

3 Days before the guys come back.

YN: Okay ladies we have three days before the guys come back.

Raina: I'm kinda nervous to meet Prodigy.

Denali: It'll be fine y'all will meet and hit off instantly.

Raina: And if we don't??

Denali: Okay negative Nelly if you don't hit it off blame YN.

YN: Or Nah?? Okay look Raina*sits next to her* he's a very nice guy I bet he's as nervous as you are right now.

Raina: Haha probably not.*nervous smile*

Meanwhile on the boys tour bus...

Princeton: Calm down Prod.

Prodigy: I can't I'm nervous we go back home in three days and I have to meet Raina and I'm freaking out.

Ray: Okay Prod pull it together I'll tell YN your a little nervous and should wait another day to meet Raina.

Prodigy: No tell her I want to meet her just not with everyone around and maybe later on at her house.

Ray: Alright whatever calms you down man.

Ray and YN's Convo

Ray: Hey babe.

YN: Oh hey Ray.

Ray: How's it been??

YN: Sad and lonely.

Ray: I'm sorry but look on the bright side we will see each other in 3 days.

YN: Yeah anyways what up with y'all??

Ray: Nothing Prod's just having a melt down.

YN: Oh no why??

Ray: He doesn't want to meet Raina with everyone around. He wants to meet her later on at your place.

YN: That sound good because Raina was kinda nervous to meet him too.

Ray: Okay so it's settled at your place in three day.

YN: Yep okay I g2g tell Raina the good news.

Ray: Okay bye beautiful talk to you later.

End of Convo

Tour Bus

Ray: Okay Prod she said its cool.

Prod: Okay good.

Ray: And YN Raina was a little nervous to meet you so this was a great idea.

Back to the girls

YN: Raina I just talked to Ray and he said Prod didn't want to meet you(gco)

Raina: He doesn't want to meet me anymore?? :(

YN: No no he doesn't want to meet you when everyone's around so you and him are going to come over here and meet at my house.

Raina: Oh that sounds great I can't wait to finally meet him! :)