Chapter 13

Next Morning 11:49

YN POV
*wakes up* I still can remember last night when Ray said he loved me. *gets up trying not to wake up Ray* I need to go home and get some stuff and see how the girls are doing (Denali and Estée) *does your morning routine then write a note and leaves it by Ray and heads out*
*walking with your bag then finally gets to your house* It's good to be home it's been a while.*drops your bag on the floor then heads upstairs and opens your window* What can I throw?? You ask yourself.*pens gets the bag of pens start throwing pens after a couple of pens someone came to the window*
End of POV

Denali comes to the window: What the heck is going in out here??
YN: Hey it's me. *smiles*
Denali:Hey you woke me up.
YN: Oh I'm sorry thought you would be up by now. Anyway I was wondering if you and Estée wanted to hang out today??
Denali: Yeah of course we haven't see you in a while and we need to catch up.
YN: Yeah so meet me at my car in like 10mins so we can go to the mall.
Denali: Yeah okay see ya.
End of Convo

10mins Later
In the car.
Estée: Girl long time no see. How it been??
YN: True and it's been good. And I have a *under your breath* boyfriend.
Estée and Denali: What did you just say??
YN: I have a boyfriend.*starts the car then starts driving*
Estée and Denali: OMG who is he??
YN: You guys know him Ray.
Estée: Girl that boy is pure sexy you've got a good one.
Denali: Yeah and there's nothing official yet but me and Prince have been texting back and forth for a couple a days now.
YN: Awww that's so sweet.
Estée: Yeah and sometimes they'll be up all night talking and cutting into my beauty sleep.
They all start laughing
YN: And last night Ray said he loved me. It took my breath away.
Estée and Denali: Awww that's sweet.
At the mall they walk around and start shopping.
Denali: I know in a couple of days it Christmas but I don't know what to get for anyone.
YN: Yeah I know right people are getting hard to shop for these days.
Estée: Yeah. I know what I'm getting Roc tho.
YN and Denali:*stops and pause* Roc?? Our Roc?? The same Roc we go to school with??
Estée:*looking around* Yeah y'all not the only one talking to boys. He's been texting me.
Denali: So what has he been say??
Estée: You know this and that??
YN: So no details??
Estée: Nope.*walks away*

By 4:40 you guys were getting tired and you decided to call it a day and head home.

Ray POV
YN has been gone all day and I just got some news. I'll just send her a text.
End of POV
Text
2wice: YN I have to tell you something will you come over in the next couple of mins?? Please it's very important.
You see the text and tell the girls you have to go.*drives to his house get there ring door bell he answers it*
Ray: Hey YN come in sit down we need to talk.
YN:*thinking that doesn't sound good then sits down * Hey Ray was up??*getting kind of afraid of what he's going to say*
Ray:*comes and sits next to you* YN a couple of mins ago I got a call from my managers say that... *pauses*
YN: Yeah saying what Ray??
Ray: Saying that after Christmas me and the boy will be going on tour for three months.
YN:*getting teary eyed* What?? You can't leave.
Ray: Don't cry. I'll come back when it's all over and we can spend a lot of time together.
YN:*starts crying* But I want to spend time with you now.
Ray: I know YN but my contract says I have to.*rubbing your back trying to calm you down*
YN: *wiping your tears*Okay when do you leave??
Ray: Boxing Day.
YN: Okay right now can we just not think about this and just go to bed??
Ray: Okay.