Chapter: 1

YN POV
It the first day of school back from a long holiday but I woke up happy not worrying about any thing but I should start get dress for school nothing fancy just some sweat shirt, sweat pants and some runners.

End POV

Downstairs
YNM: Hey YN.
YN: Hey mom. Where's dad??
YNM: He already left for work. Why?
YN: Oh nothing just wondering. Omg I got to go or I'll be late for school. Bye mom. *rushing out the door*
YNM: Bye

YN POV
Omg I need to walk fast wow I'm slow. My school wasn't that far but when your rush it feels like a long walk. I have a very curvy body but a these baggy clothes I wear cover me up I also have a nice skin colour a very bark but light toned skin. I finically got to school and I headed to my lock grabbed my book at headed off to my first class the teacher Mrs.Kasper always smiled when I entered her class I always smiled back she is very nice oh and you remember that cute guy I was telling you about earlier he's in this class well TBH we are in most class together which is great. Okay class is starting and here he comes now.

End POV

Ray POV
Today has started out to be a bad day in basketball practice I couldn't get any shoots I was off but I don't know why. Any ways my first period of the first day back from this long holiday was Mrs.Kasper's class she's a really cool teacher. As I was walking through the door I saw I girl with the prettiest smile in the world she was just smiling to herself and I just immediately remember it was YN we never talk much she always keeps to herself but whatever.

End POV

Ray goes and sit next to YN and gives her this big smile and she smiled back and looked away shyly. He doesn't read anything into it he just thinks she a shy person which he's cool with then his friends walk in and sit next to him and they start talking after about 3-5 mins the bell rang and the teacher started talking about how she hope we all had fun on our long holiday everyone except YN yelled out.

YN POV
It's not that I didn't have fun it's just I don't like making a lot of noise when it's really not needed.

End POV

After about 10 mins the bell rang *skipping to lunch * it lunch already wow time flys everyone speeds out the class in the cafeteria everyone moving making lost of noise getting the food.

YN POV
It lunch time and I'm at a table by myself eating and look over at where Ray and his friends are eating he's so cute when he eats. I wish we could be friends or better yet more than friends GF and BF *girlfriend and boyfriend* but sadly that will never happen.

End. POV

Ray POV
Last 3 mins of the last period then home time today was a long day and I can't wait to go home finish my homework and then some sleep but I should really hire a tutor to help me figure out all these algebra from Mts.K's class maybe I should ask her if she can get me one.