Chapter 10-I Love You

Lucys POV

i'm sittig in the changing rooms with the girls crying my eyes out. the girls are trying to make me feel better but my heart just felt like it was smashed into a milion of pieces that could never be picked up.

'i thought he loved me' i weeped into levys arms. and she just stroked my hair like how my mum wpuld if i was ever upset.

'Lucy. it wasn't his fault' erza said. i looked up straight away looking in her eyes. 'i was the first one out of the ladies bathroom and i saw Lisanna flirting with Natsu but he was trying to avoid her' the red head added.

'and when i came out through the door i saw how Lisanna wrapped her arms around Natsu really tight so he couldn't escape. i could see him trying to break free from the kiss' levy said smiling. it sort of made me smile when i heard that natsu tried to break free.

'yeah and juvia was the last to follow you three and i heard him call lisannna a bitch for what she did...he really didn't mean to kiss her'. juvia said rubbing my shoudler. i just chuckled about how natsu called her a bitch. to be truthful she is.

'GIRLS YOUR LATE!' our PE teacher shouted. and we quickly went into the gymnasium. when me and the girls walked in i saw natsu looking at me and i looked back and gave him a slight smile. he just looked like he was full of sorrow.

'RIGHT CLASS WE ARE DOING MIXED BASKETBALL, I WILL DECIDE YOUR TEAMS AND NO MOANING' this was my first proper lesson of PE. of course i would attend the lessons but i just had to sit out imagioning what the matches would look like.

i was put on the blue team with Gray...Gajeel...Erza and Levy. and Natsu was on the red team with Jellal...Juvia...and lisanna.

'READY TEAM...LETS START!' the PE teacher blew her whistle and the match started. i had no idea how to play this game so i just tried to hide behind gajeel becuase he was so tall. it didn't work becuase he and Gray like made their own match somehow with Jellal and Natsu.

'oh look...is little blonde scared' lisanna teased me from behind. i just ignored her. i couldn't look at her knowing what she did to Natsu.

'you know natsu is a really good kisser' she added on trying to make me jealous.

'i do know becuase i kissed him before...becuase he loves me' i fought back.

'ARE YOU BLIND! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY HE LOVES ME...oh wait you were blind once...and i could easly blacken your vision again...now heres one thing stay away from natsu...or if you can't do that let me claw your eyes out' my heart beat so fast. i couldn't loose my eye sight again.

'your right he doesn't love me the way he loves you becuase...he loves me more' i softly said.

'BOYS YOU NEED TO PLAY THE GAME WITH YOUR TEAM NOT JUST 2 VS 2!' i hear the teacher shout. i looked behind and saw natsu about to shoot the ball. i smiled and then turned back to lisanna.

SLAP! she slapped me right across the face leaving a red mark. my face stung like knives being sliced aross my cheek. i didn't do anything back to her. i just ran to Natsu.

'NATSU!' i ran over to my pink haird boyfriend and jumped in his arms not careing about the audiance i created i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him infront of lisanna and everyone else.

the guys were wooping and cheering as for everyone else in the gymnasium. they were also clapping. it was funny how lisanna stormed out when Natsu kissed me back.

'lucy i'm so-'

'shhh...you don't need to apoligise...i love you and one accidental kiss from your ex isn't going to keep me away from you' i rested my finger on his soft warm lips to keep him quiet.

'i would never cheat on you...becuase lucy...i love you so much and i never want to stop being your boyfriend' i kissed natsu again.

i loved natsu. if it wasn't for him and my other friends i would probrably still be seeing blackness. they all gave me hope to never give up. to always have faith and they gave me all of those things. and now i am the gir who i am today.

NATSUS POV

i'm happy that lucy forgave me. i still feel guilty that lisanna kissed me but we agreed to never speak of it becuase it just makes things awkward.

when final lesson was over i took lucy to my place to show her happy. she was amazed at the cat she came up with. she loved him so much.

she also met my father and he wasn't as depressed as he was before when i told him i had another girlfriend and to prove i have a better girlfriend. he liked lucy. he tells her everything about our past as a family. and the most embarrising thing he did was show lucy my baby pictures. urgh i could kill that guy hehe.

lucy fixed my heart after it was broken by lisanna but in a way i thank lisanna for cheating on me becuase if she never did i would never have met the most beautiful girl in the entire world.

even if lucy still couldn't see it would never make me change my mind about her becuase it doesn't change who she is. Lucy is a sweet and caring. and i am never going to let her go.

out of all the girls i could of dated i chose the blind one becuase i knew she had more hope than most girls. and i love how Lucy never gives up on her dreams. thats what made me love her. and like i said a lot of times...i'm never going to stop loving her.

THE END.

--------------------

oh i hate how this story is over :( i loved it so much.

this was my very first NaLu fanific and i think it went alright.

i hope you liked this story. if you want me to write more NaLu fanfics Please leave a comment and i'll do one.

thank you so much for the votes and reading this story it means so much to me :)

again thank you so much for reading

from Leahtigger7 :)