Chapter 11- I'm Sorry

Natsu POV

i wake up to see a smile on my face knowing that i would see my beautiful girlfriend Lucy.

this year has gone so quick but has been the best year i have ever had. even though it started off a bit rough but as soon as i bumped into Lucy my life changed just like that.

i run down the stairs and have breakfast with my dad and Happy. he was eating a bowl of fish and me and my dad had waffles with syrup.

i quickly finished my breakfast and put my bag on my back.

'bye dad...bye happy' i waved.

'see ya son'

'aye' happy said after. i chuckled and walked out the door.

when i reached the traffic lights and i saw lisanna walking towards me. i swear if she did anything i have no idea what would happen between me and lucy.

'h-hey' she said nervously and i just looked at her and nodded not saying anything.

'natsu i just want to say i'm sorry for what i did to you. it was selfish of me and i really shouldn't have done that to lucy as soon as she got her eye sight back' i just scoffed at what she said and lisanna still looked guilty.

'it's becuase i still love you...and what i did in the past was a slutty thing. i was in a bad place and i didn't know what i was doing'.

'if you were in a bad place you could of told me Lisanna...i thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend back then and that we told each other everything. i would have been there to help you but you ruined it. you were the cause of me breaking up with you. and if you want me back then it's a bit late' i said harsly. making her cry.

'you think i don't know that Natsu...i never asked for forgivness...i just wanted to let you know that i'm sorry and that-that...i'm happy for you and Lucy...i really am and i hope you guys stay happy together' lisanna said crying. i had no choice but to hug her. i mean it didn't mean anything but she needed a hug.

'what we had before can never repeat it's self. but we can be friends okay...but before that...you need to apoligise to lucy after what you said to her last week' i said and lisanna looked scared but she agreed with me. so we both walked to the school together and saw lucy standing by the gate.

LUCYS POV

when i look across the road i see Natsu crossing with Lisanna...talking to her, laughing with her. i hope this isn't what i think it is.

'Hey luce...you okay' i just nodded and glared at lisanna.

'hey Lucy' lisanna said softly i just carried on glaring at her.

'lisanna wanted to tell you something' natsu said. walking closer to me.

'what was it you wanted to tell me?' i said in an annoyed voice.

'i wanted to say sorry for all the thngs that i did to you. i'm sorry for calling you blind on the day you told everyone you could see. i regreted everything. even kissing natsu infront of your very eyes. now i'm not asking for forgivness but i just want you to know i am sorry' lisanna started to walk away and i looked at natsu and then i turned around back to lisanna.

'Lisanna wait' i said and she stopped and turned around facing me. i walked close to her and started to speak quietly.

'i don't forgive you for the things that you did to me. but i can start freash...now i hardly know you and i know you are a really nice person so please don't act like th person you think you are be the person you know you are. i know i'm crazy saying this to my boyfriends ex but maybe we could be sort of friends' lisanna looked delighted when i said that. i have no idea what i am saying but she does really look like a nice girl i just think shes lost.

'okay okay' she was really exited me and natsu just chuckled.

'only if' we all stopped and it was serious again. 'do not kiss or flirt with natsu. there will be a perfect guy for you i promise. all you need to have is hope. and he will come to you. trust me i know' i looked at natsu and we both smiled.

'thank you lucy...so much' lisanna hugged me and i hugged her back. i knew she was a nice person. she just couldn't find her true self.

'come on guys lets get to class...we're gonna be late' Natsu said giggling. and the three of us walked to science.

even though Lisanna treated me poorly and affended me last week i feel like i could give her a chance. and she did sound serious about this apology. just like headmaster Makarov said two days ago...yesterdays enemy can become todays friend. and i'm going to use that with lisanna and if it doesn't work then i guess...well i have no idea what to guess, we'll just have to see what happens. i'm just going to have hope and faith for lisanna to find her happiness again and i hope she has that too.....

THE END.

okay guys now it has offically ended. i didn't want lisanna to do anything horrible even thought i can't stand the girl. anyway lool. i wanted her to apoligise and be nice to lucy.

i hope you liked this chapter. the final chapter :(

anyway. i have another NaLu story planned out but i have to finish my Jerza fanfic and then i need to finish the story War Between Two Friends and then i will post new fanfics.

anyway hope you liked this story i loved it :)

from LeahTigger7