Chapter 5- Smile

Lucys POV

morning came and i slowy opened my eyes...something was different i mean really different. i closed them again and the re-opened them i couldn't believe it. my sight used to be completly black but now i can see blur. i no i still can't see but i can see blurred colour and shapes.

'MUUUUUM!...DAAAAAD!' i screamed with happiness

'lucy is everything okay?' my mum asked worridly

'yes whats wrong?' my dad asked after.

'i can see' they were silent 'well i ca't see properly but i can see colour and moving shapes. it's blurry but i can slightly see' i squealed and my parents chuckled with exitment and hugged me.

'come on lucy put on your glasses and get ready for school' my dad said chuckling. he left the room and my mum helped choose my outfits. i couldn't stop smiling i cant believe that i will see hopefully soon. i won't tell anyone yet but i will if i'll be able to see tiny amounts of blur and hopefully wearing proper glaases insted of dark glasses. i still need a guide and everything but hopefully soon i will be able to walk on my own.

----------------

my dad drops me off school. natsu opens the door for me and smiles i think. i'm just pictering him smiling becuase i'm in a happy mood.

'bye dad' i say waving

'bye lucy' he says back.

'see you mr.hearfilia' natsu said.

'goodbye natsu' my father said back and i heard the car drive off.

NATSUS POV

'luce whats got you so happy?' i chuckled and she just wouldn't stop smiling.

'oh nothing...just good news thats all' she giggles back. i walk her to regestraition and we both sit down.

'hows happy?' lucy asked me and i just smiled

'he's great...flying like a lunatic but he's great. oh an dhe loves fish i mean everytime i turn my back and then look at him again he has a magic fish in his mouth' i laughed and lucy laughed along with me. she was really happy but i just couldn't put my finger on it.

we both walk to maths and meet gray and juvia on the way.

'hey guys!' i shout and they turn around and smile.

'what up hot-head, hey lucy' gray said trying to make me angry. but lucy smiled and waved which strangly calmed me down.

'so uh...should we go in?' juvia said. this time she guided lucy in the room becuase them two sit next to each other and i have to sit next to ice-pop...i don't get how he can eat cold things and live in the cold i mean it's just crazy. if you walk in his house you will feel like you are in antartica. no lie.

Lucys POV

'you are really happy lucy' i heard juvia say exited.

'yeah i am'

'is juvia aloud to kno why?' she asked politly but i shook my head smiling.

'um not yet but i will tell you guys soon when the time is right' i giggled making juvia giggle.

'oh juvia can't wait until you finaly tell us all' i felt her hug me and it just made me even more happier.

-----------------LUNCH-----------

me and natsu both walked together a luch and we sat down. i could feel everyone watching me i din't kno wwhat their emotions were but i didn't care.

'hello lucy how was history?' erza asked and i just smiled and and nodded.