01

two years later

"you suit the fire lord."

my eyes widened. "excuse me?"

"we are looking for a wife for fire lord zuko. we have been for the past two years and a half."

"okay, and this concerns me how?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"mitsu." my father said, his tone telling me to behave.

"as I said, we've been searching for a wife for the fire lord. you look as if you'd fit him perfectly." he said. "the fire lord spends a week with you and if he likes you, and takes interest in you, he will agree to marry you."

"I'm not some toy!"

"mistu." my father sighed. "she's going to need some time, sir. we both do."

"It is just you and your daughter, correct?"

me and my father both nod.

"then this will benefit you both. greatly, may I add. you have twenty four hours to decide. the offer will not come to you again. I'll see you both tomorrow."

and with that, him and his men left the small home.

"are you considering it?" my father asked.

I scoffed. "me? living like royalty? even a turtle duck wouldn't believe that"

"and why not?" my father raised his brow. "you're beautiful."

"thank you dad. but, let's think about this... me as the fire queen."

"whatever you decide, I support. this choice is on you." my father placed his hand on my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze before walking away.

I sighed, thinking what should I do.

it is just a 50/50 percent chance of me becoming his wife.

what if he ends up hating me?

but, my father is becoming old... this can really benefit us like the man said.

if he does end up liking me of course.

but, If I say yes, there's a 50 percent chance of me leaving my life here.

not that I'm too upset over that. but not being able to see my father everyday really bugs me.

what if I end up hating fire lord zuko?!

I can always just say no to him right?

fire queen mitsu

it does have a little ring to it.