'Cause we're just under the upper hand..

"Zaaayyynnnnn...I'm hungry." Angela complains,using her pout to her advantage. She knew Zayn loved it,so she did it as often as she could. Fluffy was laying down on her lap,it's fluffy little head nestled in the crease that connecting her thigh and legs. Fluffy was comfortable,and clean for they had just picked him up from the groomers.

"Then let's go out to eat."

"Okay." She says,standing up from the floor.

"But..can you change?"

"No. Never." She emphasizes the words,a scowl on her face directed towards his request. She tugs her varsity jacket closer to her body,her face still visibly mad.

"Okay then can you atleast alter your outfit? The pap-"

"I honestly couldn't care less what the paparazzi says. That's how low I care. But,i do care for you so I'll change for you." She mumbles,a frown on her face as she walks up the stairs. Once she enters the room assigned as hers,she takes off the varsity jacket-a small tank top underneath. She looks inside the closet filled with clothes that she and Perrie had picked out.

She picks up a white shirt that acted as a dress. She puts it on then slips on black shoes that strapped all the way up her calf. Quickly,she ties her hair into a messy bun;then puts on her varsity jacket. She puts down before her vanity mirror,grooming her eyelashes with mascara. She quickly draws on her face with eyeliner-quite pleased with the results.

Zayn was downstairs,arguing with his manager.

"No,I'm not going to ask her for nudes,pervert."

"Your fans are responding positively to the kiss. The media is excited-I'm excited. The next part of the plan is posting something-anything-about her.. Preferably on Instagram. And say something cute."

"Then what?"

"Then you go on Ellen together. After that,the VMAs then the Met gala. Then you know what to do."

"This is insane. I don't want to-"

"That's not what we agreed on. The contract,Zayn..MODEST wouldn't be happy." He says,his words sounding sinister in Zayn's ears.

"Whatev-" he paused in his words,a smile on his face. Angela was beautiful-she always was-but now she looked even more stunning. He ends the phone call then walks up to her,his hands finding her waist. He pulls the older girl closer,their lips dangerously close. He closes the small gap,his lips moving against her gently. He walked frontwards,making her bump into the wall behind them. Zayn smiled into the kiss,pinning her up against the wall like the masterpiece she was.

He kissed her pale skin,leaving small pink and purple spots. If he was going to go execute the plan,he might as well have fun with it. Her small hands where in his hair,tugging on the black roots,making Zayn moan lightly. He took her arms,pinning them above her head. He kissed the valley of her neck,small giggles escaping Angela's lips to the affection.

The small giggles were beautiful to Zayn. Everything about her was beautiful. Too beautiful. But her kind of beautiful was a different one;a broken one. Like the one of a forest fire. Words could not express the guilt he felt but he knew it had to be done. He would use her,then she would "cheat". Zayn's dad would be released from jail and Zayn would be shown sympathy and love meanwhile Angela would be shown hatred and disgust. He hated the plan,but he plan was needed.

"S-stop.." She stutters,uncrossing her legs off Zayn's torso. Zayn listens to her words,even though he didn't want to,and brings her small body down.

+

"And I'll have a Chicken Cesar Salad. Thank you." Angela recites,handing the menu to the waitress. Their hands accidentally brushed and she scoffed,rolling her eyes.

"Have to go disinfect now.." She says,loud and clear.

"Excuse me?" Zayn says just as Angela says "screw off."

"You heard me. I'm very surprised you're eating with her..you can catch AIDS if you're not careful."

"The only one with AIDS here is you,fucking moron; leave us alone before I'll make like Harry,and every other guy you've ever dated,and file a restraining order."

"Love it when you play hard to get,Z!" She says obnoxiously. Angela takes this opportunity to to take a pill stashed in her bra,drinking it gave her courage. So much courage she got up and "accidentally" dropped the drink down Taylor's pants- it'll fill her up a little; give her five minute boyfriend more to grab. She really needs it..

"You ugly crackhead bitch!"

"Stop talking about yourself so negatively. Bye,Taylor."

Zayn laughs at Angela's rash antics. They caused a scene in the middle of the restaurant and people were taking pictures. Angela took Zayn's hands and left the restaurant. Zayn left a hundred dollar bill to the receptionist then they fled.

As they ran out of the restaurant,it started to rain. Both of them were giggling,their laughs loud and uncontrolled. Zayn hadn't laughed this much before he met her. He usually never laughed but Angela was so..beautifully mellifluous. Everything she said,everything she did,was beautiful. She was beautiful.

"Zayn!! WHOS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? OR SHOULD I SAY CHARITY PROJECT?" An overweight,greasy,and ugly photographer known as Naughty Boy yells. Zayn recognized Naughty Boy for his stellar photoshop. They were never friends..he'd never be friends with a "human sausage".

"She's not a charity project! She's my girlfriend and I love her so fuck you,bastard." He yells,pulling up his middle finger. Angela pretends she didn't hear what she clearly just heard.

"Im tired..c-can we go home?" She mumbles,nestling her head into Zayn's side. He takes off his jacket and puts it over her head,making sure the cold water didn't hit her as they walked back towards the apartment.

Once they arrive,Angela lays down on the couch,closing her eyes. She didn't know why she was so tired,but she was. She lays down with fluffy laying next to her. Zayn puts a blanket over his 'girlfriend',kissing her temple solemnly. Quickly,he takes a picture,and posts it on Instagram. He captions "too much cuteness in one picture..oh and fluffy is cute too" then adds the red heart emoji. He turns off his phone then lays next to her,his arms around her small waist.

"I'm so sorry,Angie..you deserve so much better than a fuck up like me. I-I lied about one thing but not the others..I do love you. In my own way." He whispers honestly,falling asleep shortly after.

This is an AU meaning alternate universe. I'm sure Taylor's nice but I had to..sorry 😂