And they say shes in the class A Team

Crackhead-zaynmaliklover21

Zigi is real-gigihadid

zangie is faker than Kylie's lips-kylizzlemyzaynle

Ew,what's wrong with her face??-zaynlightsupmyworld

Ugly hoe-anonymoussss

Angela's pupils continue to drown,tears engulfing them completely. Her breathing was small and uneven,head becoming light as she continued to read the threats,mean names,and comparisons under Zayn's picture. Zayn was in the bathroom,Angela had stolen his phone once she saw her name involved. Zayn had posted several pictures of Angela on Instagram when she wasn't noticing. One time,she was sleeping in Zayn's arms-he commented fucking breathtaking-in the next,it was a picture of Angela giggling,her white teeth showing,eyes wrinkling-he commented my everything-he posted a picture where they were kissing-no comment-then he posted one of Angela with fluffy-commenting luckiest person alive.

Zayns words were cute,but the comments weren't. Pouting,Angela continued to scroll down her finger on the bright screen. Her mood changed dramatically once the people began to target Zayn,calling him a "terrorist." Angela,feeling outraged threw the phone on the bed,running outside of the room and into the balcony-hands gripping onto the edge. The words taunt her,making her feel uglier than she thought was possible.

Ugly attention whore

Slut.

Murderer.

Spencer deserved better. You deserve to die in a hole.

Zayn deserves better; you can't even spell cocaine and you're the living definition of cocaine.

The words become louder and more hurtful,her sobs becoming quieter. She sits down on the floor,her hand over her mouth. She continues to think of the man from yesterday,how he had died. How he was bloody,dirty,and alone. Taking a huff out of the long nicotine stick-the death stick as Spencer called it-she inhales it. Seconds after,she begins to choke,the air becoming thin as she starts coughing-blood leaving her mouth and onto her hands. Shocked,she looks at her red palm; tears forging their way into her eyes. She runs downstairs into a bathroom,slamming the door behind her.

In the mirror laid a truly ugly creature,in her eyes. Her makeup was smeared everywhere,black streaks ruining her face-her face an abnormal reddish color. Sobbing,she clears herself up,pinning her hair up,cleaning her face with the water. She tried to calm herself but all she could think of was the man. Zayn knocks on the door,not noticing the almost inaudible tears leaving her lips. They were going to a fashion show then will be going out to eat.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yeah," she says,reapplying her makeup almost to perfection. She smiles to herself,the red dress clinging onto her body,her varsity jacket on. She took out the Bobby pins in her hair,leaving the loose waves down. Opening the door,she puts a smile on her face.

+

"Angela,why do you always wear that jacket?"

"It was a friend of mine,he passed away and I miss him greatly so in his honor,I always wear this."

"That's so sweet." The red head reporter,Bella Thorne,exclaims.

"So,Angela,how long have you and Zayn been together?"

"It's so hard to keep track..he's always there for me..um..two or three weeks?"

"He seems smitten by you,and we can obviously see why..you're gorgeous."

"Thank you," Angela says,her cheeks becoming a deep red color.

"I hear you're working with Perrie Edwards. She does your makeup,right?"

"And she's my hair stylist and she picks out my clothes..she's great at everything."

"You're too sweet." Bella says,a grin on her face before she tells the recorder to turn off the camera. "So..is Perrie single?"

"Um..yeah." Angela says uncomfortably. She had been raised a Christian and wasn't used to same gender relationships. No,she wasn't a prick homophobe but she wasn't tattooing a rainbow on her.

"Well..we should hang out,what's your phone number?"

"I don't have one. Um..but you can DM me,my Instagram is Angelaaaaa."

"I requested you."

"Okay..it was nice to meet you,bye Bella." She says courteously,noticing she has other celebrities to interview. She felt..surreal. She was considered a celebrity,modeling agencies had asked for her number,she made three friends. Kendall Jenner,Kylie Jenner,and Bella Thorne. However,she wasn't in the mood to have reporters shout questions at her. The only reason she answered Bella's questions was because Bella had asked her nicely,unlike the other reporters. Angela was there physically,but mentally she wasn't there. She was in a totally different world since the incident,since the man.

"Angela!" Zayn's familiar voice rings from behind her. She smiles and walks towards him. Her smile was halfhearted and he knew that. Fashion shows,music awards..they weren't her thing. He knew that.

"Can we go home and order room service? I'm really tired."

"Angela,you know how important this is for me." Zayn interjects selfishly. He knew the paparazzi would be there and needed to take pictures. It was all apart of the plan.

"Okay. Fine." Angela says,trying not to overreact which was hard to do with the drugs in her system. Zayn and her walk away from the fans and into a limousine. The ride was awkward and silent,Zayn's hand on Angela's thigh the entire way there.

Once Angela and Zayn arrived to the restaurant,it was filled with paparazzi. Angela plastered a smile on her face,trying her hardest not to let a tear fall as Zayn wrapped his arm around her waist. In that moment she realized it,she hated Zayn's world. She liked Zayn but hated his world. She could never be normal if she was with Zayn; she could never just..be. She would have cameras follow her everywhere. She was crazy about him but she wasn't made for him. Spencer would want her to move on but it was too hard. She lived,breathed,and would die for Spencer. He was her soulmate and she couldn't imagine a world where he didn't exist. Before Spencer she only thought there were two kinds of love. The kind you would kill for and the kind you would die for but Spencer's kind of love was the one you would live for.

She was made for Spencer and no matter how beautifully intriguing she found Zayn,and no matter how many miles away Spencer was,her heart was in the coffin with him.

Credits to the rightful owner of the italicized quotes