Chapter 19

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded but here's a new chapter yay!)
___________________________________________
You woke up to your alarm going off. Today was the day of the interview. You checked the time. It was 10am. Your interview was at 12. It gave you time to get ready. After 10 minutes you rolled out of bed to get a shower. You put on your best clothes and put on some light makeup. You straightened your hair and got all your stuff together like phone, keys etc. The cafe was a 10 minute walk away so you planned to say off at 11:40 so you would get there a little early.

Your POV
I still had 40 minutes until I needed to leave. I quickly had some breakfast and began watching tv. There wasn't much on in the morning so I just watched Jeremy Kyle while recapping what has happened over the past week. I had only spoken to Phil and Becky twice this week. The first time was when they came over the day after i told them I had an interview and the second time was when I went over to their flat to borrow food.

I hadn't left the flat all week so food had to be delivered. After thinking a bit longer it was time for the interview. I grabbed my things and my bag and locked the flat door. On the way there I started to think about the interview. What if I mess up? What if I say something stupid? What if....? Before I could think anymore I arrived at the cafe.

~Le time skipu~
I just finished the interview. To my suprise I didn't mess up. Yay! I texted Phil and Becky to tell them it went well.

Dan's POV
I was sick of Jessica. She was so annoying. We had nothing in common and she's the complete opposite to who I'd normally date. I think Phil was just as annoyed with her as I was. The second after Phil announced that he was dating Becky I knew I messed up. If Phil was dating Becky it meant he was never dating Y/n. That's great and everything but I'm stuck with Jessica. I doubt Y/n will even talk to me now.

I should have trusted Phil when he told me he would never date Y/n for the sake of our friendship. Even if I break up with Jessica, Y/n would never go out with me. She is beautiful. I'm sure she could have any guy she wanted so why would she choose me? She probably hates me now anyway. I stopped talking to her when I thought her and Phil were dating. She didn't even know that's the reason I stopped talking to her. I gave her no explanation. I still wanted to be with her.

Your POV also le time skipu
I got the job. I'd been working there about a month now. I hadn't spoken to Phil or Becky or anyone else I didn't work with. I was bored with my life. I had no friends and a shitty job. I was doing the same thing everyday. I get up in the morning go to work, come home, eat food, sleep. There was nothing exciting in my life. I missed when I first came to London. When I first met Dan and Phil. God, I missed them so much. We had a good friendship while it lasted.

Maybe it was time I moved back home. I should have a fresh start. I should find new friends and a job I enjoy.

I called my mum and she said I could move back into my old room. It was settled. I'm moving back home in exactly 2 days.
___________________________________________
(A/N: Hey guys! I have another new chapter coming soon. Hope you enjoyed this one. I haven't uploaded recently cause I've been busy. A few weeks ago I went to summer in the city (A youtube convention) I met lots of youtubers like Emma Blackery, Brandon Rogers and so many more. Just thought I'd share that with you. Okay bai x c:)