Part One: I've got problems.

All is fair in love and war.
-Francais Edward Smedley

1. 

Pushing my dark fringe to the side, I allowed myself to look out the car window. The trees merged together to form a mess of greens and browns, and the loud engine roared as my dad sped down the never ending road; it was all starting to give me a headache.  

I never could have imagined a place with so much green and I was now giving my undivided attention to the scenery around me; trying desperately to set my eyes on something other than the thick forest that surrounded the road.  

My three year old sister, Kelly, was singing her little heart out, loudly, along to 'Swagger Jagger' by Cher Lloyd, who for some reason managed to get her song on the radio- much to my annoyance.  

Kelly's bright happy voice reminded me of why I should be happy about moving cities. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy and this was a great start at succeeding in that task. I smiled at her and she grinned back, showing her small white teeth, but then she went back to singing that god awful song.  

'We're almost there' my Dad grumbled, he wasn't too excited about the move, but he had got an amazing promotion for his work as a police officer and he couldn't turn it down. 

We were moving into a small village with a high population of werewolves.  

Hard to believe, and I still don't totally understand why he felt like he had to tell me that those stupid stories were true. As I only just found out, anyone who was not a werewolf yet knew their secret would be punished, and certainly if they told the werewolves secrets they would be prosecuted with the most unbearable consequences. That was a bit tricky for me to understand, so I don't expect you to. Although my Father was the exception to the rule because he was the Alpha's friend, and the Alpha- who preferred me to call him 'Jared' even though I had never seen him before- asked my dad to work for the police forces there.  

The reason they asked my dad was because he knew the werewolves secret, and the pack needed someone on this inside; to know what was going on. As well as the fact that angered wolves tend to act a lot different to humans and would normally very quickly resort to violence, and someone in the police force needed to understand that.

Or so my dad had explained.  

We came up to a lone house, surrounded by the edge of the woods- it was very incredibly huge, and for its size it certainly maintained a high standard of beauty; big, white-grey bricks that looked unreasonably old (Though they too were glamorous in their own way) the top floor of the building was supported by giant pillars and each of the many windows were delicately decorated by window boxes of red and pink tulips.  

I slouched up the pebble path to the big wooden doors and pulled on the rusted red iron door handle. The first thing that caught my eye was the staircase and the dark red carpeted stairs that filled most of the great room they were in.  

I walked through the first door to my right, and realized the whole bottom floor was a kitchen\/dining\/living area.

I gasped in awe when I saw the big Television and a vary of games consoles, my best being the Xbox- with I saw placed to the right of the TV and I squealed in delight.  

This was a giant house, so I started to frown when I realized we couldn't be living here alone; it was far too big a house for just the three of us, so when I turned around to look for my dad, and I wasn't surprised to see a man I didn't recognize smiling at me.

'How are you liking the house?' He smiled at me brightly, flashing his abnormally white teeth. His short cropped hair and the build of his tall body oddly reminded me of an army soldier.