Chapter 55

Shay's POV

*A few hours later*

"So what do we have now?" I ask Ashley as I bite the end of my pen. Ashley flicks back through a few pages on her notepad. A few pages being two.

"Uh Romantic, Roses, Candle lit and well spoken?" She questions.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I don't even know" Ashley huffs. I lean my fingers on my right temple and slouch to the side.

"How is this so stressful?" I ask frustratedly. Ashley notices the frustration in my voice and places a hand on my knee.

"Shay everything will be fine. It'll all turn out great, it'll be beautiful and romantic the way you want it and she'll say yes" Ashley smiles softly at me as she reassures me of my plan. I nod and stare at the wall ahead of me, trying my best to concentrate.

"How about we search for a ring" Ashley says. She flips up the lid of my Mac infront of us and starts typing furisously on the keys. I sit up straight and narrow my eyes at her fast moving fingers. Ashley pulls up a page filled with  a variety of different pieces of jewlery.

"Crescent Jewleres" I murmer the name of the website. Ashley scrolls and clicks on a tab for 'Diamond Engagement rings'. As we scroll through the-all beautiful-engagement rings one catches my eye.

"That one" I say and point. Ashley clicks on the ring to get a better look at it. The ring is golden with small diamonds twisting into a big diamond ontop.

"A Ina ring, nice" Ashley nods her head in approval. A sudden light bulb appears over my head at an idea. Well, not literally but you get it.

"I want to engrave something on the inside of the ring" I say quickly. Ashley looks to me with a smile but her brows knotted slightly.

"Like what?" She asks. I think for a minuet. It has to be something significant, I tell myself. A smile forms on my face when I finally get it.

"How about this, Be My Forever" I say with a wide grin. Ashley's small smile turns into a grin like mine.

"I love it!" She exclaims.

"They have a store on 429 Main Street, we could check it out tomorrow" Ashley says, or atleast I think that's what she said. I'm not really listening. I just stare off into space with a smile.

"Shan" Ashley says.

"I can't believe I'm doing it. I'm pruposing to the girl I've been in love with for so long. The person I want to spend my life with. The person I want to Be My Forever" I spill.

"I remember when she told me she felt the same, it was like my world just felt complete. After seven years it's finally going to happen" I smile. When Ashley doesn't reply I turn to her to see her eyes filling with water.

"God damnitt Shannon Ashley Mitchell that was beautiful" Ashley whispers with a breath laugh before pulling me in for a tight hug. As she pulls away she wipes her tears that are rolling down her cheeks and turns back to the Mac.

"So tomorrow" Ashley sniffles.

"Tomorrow is good" I nod.

"Hey guys" I hear Sasha's voice call and the front door open. Ashley closes the tab, hides our notepads and puts down the laptop lid. I turn around to see her walking in with Lucy, both of them with bags on there arms.

"What were you guys doing?" She asks and points at the laptop with a smile.

Well shit

Sasha's POV

The whole car ride home I gushed to Lucy about how much I love Shay, how much I need her, how I felt when she told me she loved me too and how after seven years of chasing it, we're finally together.

"I'm so happy for you guys" Lucy giggles as she helps me open the front door as my hands are full with bags.

"Hey guys" I call as I open the door. I hear some sort of loud and frantic shuffling but brush it off. As we walk through to the living room I see Ashley closing Shay's Mac lid. Rather quickly.

"What were you guys doing?" I ask with a smile and point to the laptop, my bags still on my arms and Lucy standing behind me. Shay looks to Ashley with worry washing over her eyes, her eyes wide along with Ashley's. There is a slight pause in silence, nor Shay or Ashley knowing what to say.

"Porn" Ashley blurts out. My eyes widen and my lips slightly part as Shay lets her head fall into her hands with a soft 'Oh my God'. Even from here I see her blushing.

"Why would you need to watch porn" I laugh.

"I'm certain both of you have lost your virginity, what would it even teach you?" I add with another laugh.

"Well ya know" Ashley mumbles and scratches the back of her neck. I squint my head in confusion but my brain cylinders click into place quickly.

"Oh, oh alright" I say awkwardly. I sit beside Shay and put a hand on her back.

"Babe you don't have to watch porn to know how to do all-"

"Sash no" Shay laughs her head still in her hands. I lean down and lift her hands off of her face to see her cheeks bright, bright red.

"Then why are you blushing so hard?" I tease. Shay imidently covers her face again. She finally takes her hands off of her face and leans into my ear.

"How about you try on the stuff you bought for me?" She whispers seductivly. I bite my lip and nod as I head off to our room to change for her.

Shay's POV

"How about you try on the stuff you bought for me?" I whisper in Sasha's ear seductivly. She bites her lip and nods and walks off. I wait until I hear our room door close before I speak up.

"Porn?! Really?!" I whisper yell at Ashley.

"What?" She tries to defend.

"Sash thinks I want to try all sorts of frisky shit when we haven't even-"

"Wait you guys haven't...you know" Lucy stops me.

"Well no" I mumble. Lucy and Ashley stare at me like I'm on drugs.

"It's not that I don't want to, believe me I do, I just don't want to push her to it" I explain with a slight sigh.

"You have no idea how much I admire you for that" Lucy adds with a smile.

"Alright your turn to spill" I start and turn to Lucy.

"How was the mall" I say.

"She brought up marrige, she said she wanted it and she wouldn't stop gushing over you on the way here" Lucy laughs.

"What about you guys? Did you guys get anywhere?" She asks.

"Well we found a ring" I say. Lucy beams in excitement.

"Can I see?" She asks. Without another word Ashley shows the ring quickly.

"It's gorgeous Shay" Lucy gushes.

"I'm gonna get Be My Forever engraved on the inside"

"She'll love it. Do you need me to keep her busy tomorrow?" Lucy asks with a smile.

"Uh no she's on set. So while she's filming we'll go check it out in the store" I say. Lucy nods.

"Come on Luc goose, we better go and leave these two alone. Our work is done here" Ashley says and smirks. I roll my eyes playfully at Ashley and see them to the door. Once I close the door I turn around to see Sasha standing infront of me in a ripped denim shirt and nothing else. I stare at her in a daze before scooping her up in my arms and kissing her like she'd been gone for years.

God damnitt Ashley😂
I know this is kind of a slow build up but it's coming and the picture above is the ring.
-E😜