Chapter 42

Sasha's POV

"Wow you guys make great food" I say as I dig into the food that Shay and her Mother made.

"Well I had a great teacher" Shay looks up and smiles at her Mother across the table. As our families bond and gush over the food I can't help but stare at Shay. The way her eyes light up when she laughs or smiles. Her cheek bones. Her laugh itself. And I couldn't want her more right now. It seems everytime that we're getting somewhere theres a distraction. Not that I mind. I mean I don't think I'm ready yet. But it'd be nice for some alone time. I snap out of my thoughts to see Shay looking at me. She smiles but her eyes soon shift to my chest. And concidering my top is quite low, theres defiently something to stare at. She bites her lip and looks back up at my eyes with a smile as if she didn't do anything. I smile back her innocently and take the opertunity to get away for a little. I know, rude we have guests and more importantly it's our family. But I have needs and I can't help myself. I shift my chair out from the dining table a bit before standing up and placing a hand on Shay's upper thigh.

"I'll be right back" I say and rub up her thigh slightly. As I feel her tense up I give her a wink and nod towards the bedroom. As I walk away I sway my hips and of course when I turn my head around over my shoulder I see Shay staring. As I enter our bedroom I hear Shay's voice faintly.

"If you'll excuse me I have to go speak to Sasha about something" I smirk knowing that I've got her for the next five minuets.

Shay's POV

"I'll be right back" Sasha says as she runs her hand up my thigh slightly. I stiffen up and look at her. She winks at me and nods sublimany to or bedroom. I see that she sways her hips as she walks on purpose and I can't help but stare. As Sasha enters the bedroom I excuse my self.

"If you'll excuse me I have to go speak to Sasha about something" I say and stand up. My parents nod along with Sasha's but Sean gives me a weird look. One of his eyebrows is raised, creating lines of curiousness on his forehead. As I walk off I look at him and put a finger up to my lips, signalling not to say anything because I know he knows. I know, rude we have guest and more importantly it's our family. But we have needs and I can't wait much longer. I open the door and close behind me, locking it slowly so no noise can be heard. I turn around and see Sasha sitting on the bed with one leg crossed over the other and a smirk on her face.

"We have about five minuets before they come knocking" She winks. As I start walking towards her she slides back onto the bed, giving me room go climb onto the bed snd stradle her hips. My hands trail up and down her sides as she lets her hands rub my shoulders.

"We better make this quick then" I breath out and attatch our lips forcefully but still passionatly. Sasha's hand grip onto my neck, allowing her to pull me down further. My hands cup her face as I let one slide down her jaw. My tounge slides along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she grants. My tougne fights with hers as things become heated. I pull away from her lip and move to her jaw. I let my tounge trace paterns over her jaw and landing down to her neck before sucking on her pulse. Sasha lets out quiet moans, clearly trying not to make too much noise. But that of course drives me crazy. I start sucking harder as I let my hands roam all over her body. I let one hand land on her breasts. As my sucking gets harder I squeeze her breast in my hand. Of course that gets her. Sasha lets out an unintentionally loud moan. I break away from her neck and slide of her shirt, tosing it on the floor somewhere before going back to her neck. I start trailing kisses down from her neck to her colar bone, to her breasts and finally down to her stomach. Sasha grips ths sheets hard as her moans start to get louder. I kiss along the skin of her waist band of her jeans before going back up to kiss her passionatly. As the kiss heats up again I let my fingers wander to the buttons on her jeans. I unbutton her jeans and slowly slide the zip down.

"Are you sure" I whisper as I pull away from the kiss. I want to make sure I have her full concent. Sasha bites her lip and nods at me. I slide my hands into her jeans, feeling ho-

"Shay? Sash? Is everything okay?" I hear Sasha Father's voice say as he knocks the door gently. Sasha lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Yeah we're just coming" She calls back. I slowly take my hand of her jeans. I button them up and zip them for her.

"I'm sorry" I huff slightly. Sasha sits up and I lean over the side of the bed to pick up her shirt. I kneel over her my legs either side of her legs as I help her put her shirt back on.

"I'm still.." She trails off.

"Horney?" I say louder than expected.

"Shay!" She whisper yells with a laugh. I shrug and give her a smile. I run my hands through her hair and bring her head closer to me before kissing the tip of her nose.

"Do I loo-"

"Yes. You look gorgeous" I tell Sasha before she even gets to ask me if she looks good.

"Honey we're gonna get going" My Mother tells me as her and my Father walk towards me and hug me.

"Where are you guys staying?" I ask a little concerned.

"We're all staying in the same hotel" Sashas' Mother answers as they hug Sasha.

"We'll probably see you tomorrow" My Father tells me as they walk to the door.

"Bye!" I call out. Just as everyone is leaving Sean pops his head back through the front door.

"Next time when you have guests over be a little quieter" He smirks. My eyes widem and I cover my face.

"Leave dork" I say through laughter.

"He knew?" Sasha asked me through laughs.

"It's Sean he always knows"

Sorry, not sorry for the picture above^
-E😜