Chapter One. The Zoo. Speeder. Acceptance.

Be warned, my lovely's. The WHOLE series is just going to be in the one book. Sorry, but I don't want to fill up the My Works page, since I found that it's hard for me to find a book in all that. Haha.

My day clock is screwed. Lol.

Dedicated to SitaSlater because she finished the chapter, and shes writing the next ;) She also made Addie Adams.

=^.^=

There was a dinging sound at the door, to which Violet went to answer with a glass jug of apple juice in her hand. There stood a tall lady with a horse face with a boy looking underweight and tiny, especially under the baggy clothing. "Good Morning, Mrs. Dursley and Harry, what can we do for you?" she asked pleasantly, sucessfully trying not to sneer at the woman with disgust.

"We were wondering if you would take the boy in," Mrs. Dursley said.

"Dad would be fine with it," she said as she opened the door wider to let them in. She only called him Dad when she was in company of the Dursley's. "Apple juice?"

"No thank you, dear," Mrs. Dursley said as she entered. "Where would Chris be?"

Violet looked up for a second. "He would be in the kitchen looking for apple juice."

"Vi! Where's the juice!?" Chris called out.

"In my hand, Dad!" she called out.

She swore he heard him mumble that the Dursley's were here. He came out, his lightly tanned hand taking the juice from her hand. "What can we do for you, Petunia?"

"Could you look after the boy for the afternoon?"

"That's fine," Chris said airilly. There was a tooting.

Mrs. Dursley thanked them, and not so gracefully ran towards the Dursley car.

"Well, welcome to my domain, Mr. Potter," Violet said darkly. "Chris! Give me the damned juice back!"

"Never!!" Chris yelled back.

"Battle plan," Violet said in a whisper to Harry. "I shall destract him while you grab the apple juice. Got that Private?"

Harry nodded, his green eyes sparkling behind his round glasses. "Yes, Ma'am."

He went into the kitchen, and into the fridge. Violet followed him and stared at Chris with an evil look.

"I shall have the apple juice, oh yes I shall, I will, apple juice," she giggled like an evil person.

Harry grabbed the Apple juice.

"WOO!" Violet exclaimed and did some sort of happy dance. "Can we go to the zoo?"

"Okay," Chris said with a shrug.

"My Aunt, Uncle, Cousin and Piers will be there," Harry said.

"Piers!" Violet shouted gleefully with a clap. "Two fat idiots to annoy! Yay!"

"Vi, you're a strange child," Harry and Chris said in unison.

"It's sad bit it's true," Violet said with smile. "But, you love me."

"Get ready," Chris said instead.

"What? You don't love me?"

"I can't stand you," Chris said jokingly.

"And I hate you with a passion," Violet joked along, poured herself a glass of apple juice and skulled it. "I shall be right back."

She was still dressed in her pyjama's, which involved large, baggy bottoms, and a small tank top. Violet ran upstiars and changed. (external link) When she arrived downstairs, she grabbed an apple. She was obsessed with apple's and apple juice. She was also a very healthy eater.