Chapter Two. Just coz we LAAZY.

Dedicated to BananaBread4 for creaating HARLEY!!! (you still haven't met her). You shall sooooooooon. (must stick to a certain plan. Ooooh. There's an external link I must use :3 (they have style coz they actually bothered to make me what the characters would usually wear) )

Not written by Deb again, she got writer's blooock. If I must be completely honest, which I don't, this book is inspired from the IFIHP series XD. But I'm less awkward. Haha.

Be warned, some bad language throughout the series.

Also, if you've read Miss Mist, you shall notice that they have something VERY similar! So much so, it's identical! I love it so much, if you haven't noticed.

Check out the External link noww ;)

=^.^=

So on the 31st of July Chris decided we should go to Diagon Alley. Now, I wasn't going to complain or anything. I guess I'll believe it when I see it, but still don't have my hopes up. No fricken way. Would anybody believe I have no idea what the date of my birthday is? Just thought I'd point that out. I know it's next month.

"You know what is going to suck?" I asked Chris.

"Hm?"

"I'm ditching Harry."

He didn't answer that one, but he did smile. It made me sceptical but I shrugged it off. We got into his car, and he drove us to some weird pub. It was tiny and called the Leaky Cauldron.

"Quirrenus!" Chris said looking at some guy in purple bathrobes.

The guy in purple bathrobes, who is Quirrenus, aparently, turned quickly. A slight sneer on his face, but it disappeared to a twitching smile.

"You annoy me," I said with a bored tone, staring at his twitching face. "And seriously, stop twitching!"

It was really annoying, you just can't believe how annoying it was.

"Ah, my lovely step-daughter," Chris muttered.

"No, your lovely labradoodle," I said. I'm sorry, but I love that word.

A girl giggled behind me. "Labraaadoodle. Awesome word in the world."

I turned to her. She bascially had white hair, big blue eyes, and was wearing a gummy-bear necklace. "Before you say I'm crazy, I is not! Oooh. Muggle brands! Muggle-born?"

"Am I?" I asked Chris.

"Noo."

"Who you, Mr. Twitch?" the girl asked.

"P-P-Prof-f-fess-s-sor Q-Quirrel," he stammered.

Ohh. That would be why Chris knows him. Christopher Quirrel was his name. Bleh. Chris is so much more cooler.

"You're a teacher at Hoggy Warty Hogwarts?" the girl asked sceptically. "You must be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. My brother did say you were an bumbling idiot."

It was now a forced looking twitch.

"Yes, well, I had ought to go," Chris said, looking awkward. "Could somebody help us get into Diagon Alley?"

"Don't Muggle's get a escort from school?" the girl asked.

"Well, I'm a squib," Chris said awkwardly.

"It'd be a pleasure," the girl's father said. They were obviously related, with the hair and exact eyes. "I'm Lockie Adams, and this is my daughter, Addie."

"I'm Chris Quirrel, and this is my step-daughter, Violet."

"Nice to meet you," Lockie said, then tapped a certain brick. I would remember it. It had a light glow to it.