Chapter Three.

I'm an idiot. I wrote the last one in first person *facepalm* So it's third again!!!

Anyway. >>> I'm a slow uploader now. DIAL UP INTERNET IS SHIT. Dedicated to littlemouse for making Kendra Nadine.

Halfway through making this, my heart broke. There will be no more Harry Potter books, that are made by J.K Rowling, or movies D: *is depressed* (or it could be the fact looking at Harry Potter pictures is just saddening. Tom Felton and remote car xD)

Most of this is taken out of the book :3 But Violet has already gotten her badass rep.

=^.^=

Violet had kept visiting the Dursley's over the holidays, because Chris still had to work. It was the last day until they go, and Violet, on the last day, had decided to tell them that she was a witch, and that Chris and her will take Harry to the train station, and that they could get Dudley's tail fixed.

She laughed at their faces when she told them that.

At around 10 in the morning, she went over, grabbed Harry's trunk, put it on her back, and started to sing. "Just gonna stand there and watch me rawr! But that's okay because I'm a dinosaur!" she kept singing over and over again until she put the trunk beside hers in the boot of the car.

Harry got into the backseat, and Violet got in beside him.

"Are you sure you're a dinosaur?" Harry asked.

"I'm sure as much as I'm sure that I'm not going to Hogwarts, I'm going to Pigfarts," Violet said.

"That's good, then," he said.

"Chris!" she said when he got into the car. "Where is my rocketship!?"

"At Kings Cross," he said, starting the car, and then pulling out.

They drove to Londons King Cross Station, while Harry and Violet had started to fake slap each other. When Chris dropped us off, he got a page. He's a policeman, did you know?

"I've got to go!" he said suddenly, giving Violet her ticket. He went around the back, put their trunks to the kerb, and got into the car. "Love you, Violet! See you at Christmas!"

He blew Violet a kiss, and drove away.

"He's kicked us to the kerb, Harry," she said grinning at him. "So, we're looking for Platform Nine and Three Quarters." Violet said that way too loud, and people stared at her like she was a weirdo. She shrugged, and looked between Platform Nine and Ten. "Maybe there's a magical barrier!" Violet told him.

More freakish looks.

"That's silly," he said.

She shrugged again, and looked at the clock, ten minutes. "Lets hope we don't be late!" She said.

At that moment a group of people passed just behind them and they caught a few words of what they were saying.

"-- packed with Muggles, of course --" We swung round. The speaker was a plump woman who was talking to four boys, all with flaming red hair. Each of them was pushing a trunk like our's in front of him -- and they had an owl.

Harry pushed his cart after them, and I followed. They stopped and so did he, just near enough to hear what they were saying.

"Now, what's the platform number." said the boys' mother.

"Nine and three-quarters!" piped a small girl, also red-headed, who was holding her hand, "Mom, can't I go..?"

"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first." What looked like the oldest boy marched toward platforms nine and ten.