Chapter Nine.

Harry, who looked bright and happy, arrived in the Common-Room, and then he tackled Violet into a hug, and the chair fell backwards. She looked up at his grinning face, and said, "get the hell off me, mate, and then tell the news."

He laughed, and got off the chair. Violet stood, and grabbed the back of the chair, and pulled it up, sending a death glare at the all too happy Harry, who didn't notice it. She sat back down, and Ron decided to walk in on that moment, and sit on the same chair, since Harry had just occupied the last chair, which he had moved right in front of Violet.

Violet moved over a little bit more so they both could be comfortable, and she looked enquirelingly at Harry. "So, what be the news, ickle Harrykins?"

He grinned even more. "I got into the Quidditch team," he whispered excitedly, in a voice that Violet could just hear him.

Ron, on the other hand, had to ask him what he had said. Violet whispered it in his ear, and Ron's eyes were wide with pride.

"Really?!" he asked him. "You're joking!"

Harry, still grinning like an idiot, shook his head. "It's great! And I can't stop smiling! It's starting to hurt!"

Violet rolled her eyes, leaned forwards, and started to move his cheeks around, until he stopped smiling. She leaved back. "Why can't you just do that yourself?" she asked him.

He shrugged. "I don't want to look weird."

"You look weird without even trying," she said, and then jumped out of the seat before he could throw a cushion at her. He did, just as she moved, and it hit Ron. "This means war, Harry," he declared, before diving at the couch, grabbing cushions, and throwing it at the scrawny boy.

A second year girl, with dirty blonde hair, and wide blue eyes, she was slender and tall, with the amazing asset of braces, saved one from the fire. "What's going on here?" she asked them both.

"War!" Harry and Violet cried at the same time, throwing a cushion at each other, both of them hitting each other.

"We take Violets!" the Weasley twins declared, and the second year girl, and Ron went on Harry's side. Percy, the Prefect, had tried to stop it, but was hit in the face by everybody, and in the corner of her eyes, Violet saw Hermione shrink back.

Adi charged down the stairs, and threw more cushions at Ron. "DIE GINGER MONSTER, DIE!" she screamed, and jumped off the stairs, onto the couch, which she bounced off, and landed on the pillows, giggling.

She grabbed some, and passed them to everybody in Team Violet, and they all, at once, threw them.

Harry was laughing. "Alright, I call a truce," he said.

Team Violet threw their arms up in triumph, and Percy started to look around for his glasses. Violet found them, and they were broken. She pulled out her wand. "Repairo," she said, and they fixed themselves, looking brand new.

She gave them to Percy.

"Oh, God, what a mess," the blonde second year said, with a massive grin. Violet walked over to Harry, and Ron, while the girl was introducing herself. "I'm Alena Horris, by the way."

"Ronald Weasley," Ron said happily.

"Harry Potter," Harry said, even though it wasn't big news, everybody knew who he was.

"Le fantastic, Violet Lestrange," she introduced for no real reason, with a twisty hand movement, and bowing slightly.

"Nice to meet you lot," she said, with a laugh. "Bye guys."