CHAPTER TWO: THE MAGIC

"Hey..... You.. You found me. Please... Help me..." Spoke the trembling voice of the little girl.

I don't know what to say, this is so unusual. "Of course I'll help you. Tell me--"

Before I could complete my sentence, two very creepy looking hands grabbed the little girl

And just at that moment my mirror which I was holding shattered into pieces unexpectedly which scared the crap out of me.

As soon as the mirror shattered out came a really creeping looking creature with no face just teeth which scared double the crap out of me flew out my backyard.

"What. The. Heck. Just. Hapenned?" I asked out loud. Without any understanding of the situation that is going on, I start to pace around my bedroom, thinking what to do.

Dear God, please do not put me in a situation like this.

"Should I call mom and dad? Should I call the police? Should I call an excorsist? What the heck am I supposed to do?" I question myself.

Because sometimes I need an advice from an expert.

Still pacing around the room, I get this weird feeling... Again, but this time it says me to stick the pieces of the mirror back together, gosh, I can feel the supernaturals, I am unique.

Not long till I find myself doing some weird magic shit in some totally different world.

Yeah right, as if that's EVER gonna happen.

Finally, after joining the pieces of my mirror (God knows how long it took me to fix the mirror).

Something happened. Something, which I never imagined could happen. The mirror said the words "Go out, to your backyard." Since my apartment is on the ground floor I have a backyard. But. How come all of this happened today and never before. How?

Following what my unexpectedly-magical-mirror-which-can-talk-to-me. I go to my backyard. After going to my backyard, my mirror did this thing where it shone very brightly with the background music of the sparkling thing noise.

Yeah, I know I am terrible at explaining things.

I look into my mirror and it says "Fill the basin with water." I had a basin in my backyard so that the little birdies can come and drink anytime they like, since I just moved in, it was empty.

So I take my water hose I have in my backyard and fill the basin with water. And then guess what? The girl which I saw in the mirror was in the basin.

"Please listen to me carefully. My name is Mysha. I have been kidnapped by the evil creature you just saw. His name is "The shadow." Please find my magical locket, and you can save me by coming to "The other world." The world that I am in."

Damn, I am very special. It's ok, even I got to know it today.

After Mysha said all that, my mirror did its thing and said the words "Go to the statue." I had a random statue of a lady in my backyard (Idk why?). I go towards to the statue and then I keep my mirror on the flat part of the statue.

Just as soon as I kept my mirror, the flat part of the statue extended outwards. Revealing an engraved shaped of a locket with it jewels scattered all around.

I sat down on the grass and started to assemble the jewels to its original place.

After placing all the jewels, a beautiful gold locket came into picture. It was so pretty that I stared at it for quite a time. And after all that observing the locket I found out that the locket could be opened.

I opened it, and something very strange happened.

***

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter and again... The chapter is left on a very stupid cliffhanger, I know. I am sorry, I am not just good with cliffhangers. I suck at cliffhanger. Anyyyyyyways if you did enjoy the chapter please vote and if you have something to say you can do it so in the comments. I will be updating every Thursday. I hope you have a good day or night. Byeeeee

Razi xx