CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE WAR AND BROKEN LIVES

This is it. This is what we came for. It has begun. The war starts. I don't even know if I am ready for this. I don't think anyone is.

"Everybody alright?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't think anyone could answer that question right now." Danny said.

We're in the forest. I can't speak anymore, neither can Mysha or Delilah.

I am worried sick about everyone over here. Anything can happen. Either me or Danny might never make it back to Earth, Delilah could lose her only house, and Mysha, the poor thing she is only a child. She has so much more to live for, yet she's here. Fighting one of the deadliest enemies ever, when she's supposed to be playing and having an education. And her parents, they must be worried sick about her. I wonder if they knew about this all.

"Guys, I just want to you all to know that I love you all, even if haven't spent that much time together, we still have a lot of memories together and I'll never forget them." I managed to say.

"Jesy, please don't lose hope, the safety of my world is in your hands now. I trust you with my everything." Delilah said.

"We'll try more than our 100%." Danny said.

"We'll win this guys, I can feel it inside." Mysha said.

"Yeah. We'll get through this! Together, nothing is impossible." I said.

This conversation ends with a group hug. I am kind of positive about this.

We'll succeed.

Before I drift off to my world of thoughts. I see something, a lot of the same type creatures to be exact. They're ginormous.

"Hobgoblins. The Shadow's warriors." Delilah said.

"Guys, this is it. Best of luck everybody." Mysha said.

Mysha, Danny and Delilah proceed to move forward to fight the hobgoblins. Me, I just can't get my legs to move. I am unable to process anything. Danny seems to notice this and he came right back.

"You alright there love?" He asked.

"Promise me, you'll be with me. For life?" I said.

"For life." He said and he smiled.

I gave him a hug and off we both went in different directions to fight. I hope everyone stays safe and sound, I pray we win.

"Exploser!" I used the explosion spell. The hobgoblin's chest exploded amd he plopped down to the ground and died. In the spell book it said, the explosion spell was the ideal spell for fighting against hobgoblins.

Fighting is tiresome job, I feel like I am gonna pass out anytime. I need to hold on and stay strong. I've come so far, I can't lose. I will make it through. So will everybody else. I believe in them.

"Jesy! Come here quick!" I heard Mysha yell.

I hope she's okay. As I finished my army of the hobgoblins I had to fight, I ran to Mysha as fast as I could. I wonder what it could be.

"What happend Mysha? Are you alright?" I asked in a tensed tone. The poor thing is scared sick.

"You see this bracelet, it belonged to my mum! This means..." Mysha said.

"Your parents might be here!" I completed.

"Jesy, we need to find them! Please!" Mysha pleaded.

"Is that even something to ask? Come let's go!" I said, and held her hand.

We tell Delilah and Danny about this. After that the both of us, we go deep into the forest to find Mysha's parents. I hope they're safe and sound. They have to live for their only daughter.