CHAPTER SIXTEEN: FAREWELL SPRING OF SHADOWS

"Hurry up Jasmine, you're taking too long!" Danny said.

"Just have patience godammit! I don't know what is up with this lock?!" I said back.

You might've understood what the hell is going on. We're at the gazebo and the lock won't open, which is quite a situation right now because Mysha has regained consciousness and she might start to freak out any time soon.

"There we go!" I said as the door to gazebo finally got unlocked.

"Mysha! We've got good news!" Danny said as we walked in.

"Yes! We killed The Shadow! We won the war!" I exclaimed, I am like a little child right now.

"That's awesome! Congratulations! How did you guys do it?" Mysha said.

We sat down and explained Mysha the long long story, and I just realized that this is going to be my legacy. Something very major and extravagant for person like me. I didn't expect to be this successful in my life. But I did, I just saved an entire world.

"Woah! I wish I was there to witness that." Mysha frowned.

"Aw honey it's alright, at least The Spring of Shadows is safe now." I said.

"Yeah and I am really grateful for that." Mysha said and she smiled.

"So guys, what now?" Danny asked.

"What do you mean "what now"?" I asked.

"C'mon we're not just gonna stay here right? We came for a reason and we don't have it anymore. So we gotta back, back to home." He explained.

He's right, The Shadow's gone now, we've got no reason to stay here anymore. We get to go back home now. Holy shit we're gonna go back home!

"Oh yeah!" I streched the "yeah" understanding the point which made Danny made.

"See I told you I was intelligent." Danny said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever floats your boat." I said.

I am a horrible when it comes to notice things, as I just noticed that Mysha has been really silent. Something must be bothering her, is she thinking about her parents? There could be a possibility.

"Mysha what's wrong?" Me and Danny asked in unison.

"I don't know where to go anymore. With my parents gone, I feel like my home has been snatched away from me. I mean, I do have my aunt, but I don't know how to get there." Mysha said.

"How about you stay with me for a while?" I asked.

"What?" Danny and Mysha asked simultaneously

"Yeah, you could stay with me and we could find a way to contact her!" I explained.

"That is a great idea Jasmine!" Danny said.

"Well, it is my idea." I said.

"What do you think Mysha? Don't think that it will be awkward, I will feed you and take care of you, I promise." I said.

"Ok, I am fine with it." Mysha said and laughed.

We get up and go back to the mansion, all this fighting has really got us all tired. We should get a break. On the way we see, the sky is clearing up, plants and flowers are healthy again, the animals are out and happy and the best part, the cherry tree is alive! Gosh, I missed that tree! I am so glad everything is back to normal. If only Delilah were here, she would've been so happy to have her own world back to her. I hope she is happy, watching this from tree heaven.