CHAPTER FIVE: THE DECISION

"What should I do? What should I do? What should I what should I do?" I sang to myself. It's what I do, in times of stress. Is this even normal? I don't think so. Where am I going with this? I don't even know. See these types of moments are the worst, where you have no idea. What you should do.

After a long time of sitting alone, talking to myself and "serious thinking". I have made a decision. I know what a relief.

I walk back to the gazebo, where Mysha is waiting for my " important decision." I just hope it's not too late. Oh my god. What if I took to much time? What if this world is just one step closer to destruction?

I hope it's not too late. Again.

"Mysha. I am here. With my final decision." I said confidently. The word "confident" is a very rare word I use.

So when I say "confidently" just warning you people things are about to go down.

"What is it?" Asked Mysha.

"I.... Am...... Ready for this battle." I answered.

"Trust me. You won't regret it." Replied Mysha.

Now that, makes me even more confident. Let's do this. We're gonna go and put an end to this shizz. Oh yea, I gotta feeling this is gonna be good........ Maybe....... Hopefully.

I don't know, I haven't been into this battle.

Yet.

After all that decision ish, we go to the cherry tree. To free the dryad. Duh. We walk and talk and I feel this duration is the only period of time where Mysha was actually happy. For some odd reason, I feel really glad that I was the first person in this world with whom Mysha was totally happy.

What the hell is this wierd connection I have with her? And why am I not able to understand it?

Anyways we are talking and damn! Mysha is one awesome child. She is not one of those bratty kids who come up to you and ask "Do you have any games in your mobile phone?" When you're in a get together. Believe me I hate it too

She can pronounce Mississippi. Without stuttering. And she is only seven. I am twenty one and I still can't prounounce Mississippi, without stuttering of course. This kid is gonna go to places!

I don't know where, but places! You get the point? (I hope you do).

"Oh my god Jesy! You're such a fun a person to talk with it! I really wish all my cousins were like you." said Mysha while hugging me. I feel kind of relieved when she said that. I don't why?

"Thank you Mysha. You're the most awesome seven year old I've talked with. But.... Why did you say like that about your cousins?" I said...... And asked.

"All of them are older than me. They think that because I am a seven year old, I am bratty and stubborn, so they should stay away from me. They never liked me and my parents don't even care. They never did care about me at any point." Mysha answered with a frown.

"Bratty?!!??? Stubborn?!!???!!?? What the hell. WTF??!!!???!??!." I thought in my head. Duh. But seriously how can someone even think like that. Forget about that. Her parents are arseholes! That's it. When this magic battle thingy is over Mysha is staying with me. I don't care about the law.

"And then there is you. Jesy, you're the only person after my parents who has ever talked to me this much. Thank you for being a kind person and helping a total stranger, for nothing in return." Mysha said.

Now that is what makes me very happy. No one has ever complimented me that much. It feels good to hear nice thing about you.

We reach the sakura. Finally. Why is everything so goddamn far away? Me no understanding why? The dryad saw us coming and she is shocked with the sight seeing the both of us talking and laughing.

Maybe she never saw Mysha being completely free with anyone. Or she is shocked by seeing a "mortal" having fun with Mysha. Or maybe she has something she doesn't wanna say. I don't care. Actually I kinda do. But then I don't. So I am conflicted between the two. Does that even make sense? Sorry. I am confused and confusing people. That's what I always end up doing.

"Ah Mysha. What a good sight to see you. Help me free from this curse." The dryad said.

That was kind of rude.

Like excuse me, you brought me in this world to fight against a creature and you don't even care??!?

Anyways I just let that slide off of me. Because moi doesn't like negativity. I see Mysha touch the sakura. She is in deep concentration and then guess what........ The dryad is free from the curse. Yay.

After she is free from the curse, she whispers something to Mysha. She looks very excited after hearing what the dryad said. I wonder what could it be.

After the little conversation between Mysha and The dryad. Mysha comes up to me and says "I've got a surprise for you."

"Turn around." said The dryad.

I turned and saw something which made me quite glad.

***

A/N: Hey guys! Did you like the chapter? Did I leave you thinking what the surprise could be? If you did like the chapter then good for you ( I appreciate it a lot ). If you didn't then.... I will try to improve. I hope you a good day or night wherever you live. Byeeee.

Razi xx