CHAPTER SEVEN: THE MYSTERY ABOUT THE BOY

After the discussion in the gazebo yesterday, we all went into this huge mansion right outside the garden which has the gazebo and which also leads to the forest.

Yeah, that mansion used to be pretty but now thanks to the "he who must not be named" of this world it's not that pretty anymore. But at least I got to sleep for as long as I wanted. Yay!

I woke up and got out of my room. Praise the lord we have proper electricity and water in this mansion and it's fully furnished. I wonder when the signs for the battle will begin. I haven't even told my parents yet. I hope they don't file a police complaint or anything. Oh god. This is complicated!

Anyways I freshen up, take a bath and put on the same clothes. I get out and see a very sleepy Mysha rubbing her eyes and walking towards me.

"Good morning little one." I said.

"Good morning Jesy." Mysha said while yawning.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's morning." I said.

Obviously I didn't mean it.

"I am awake! If anyone is a sleepy head then it's Daniel." Mysha exclaimed.

Now that I think about it, Danny is still sleeping. What a sleepy head. I think I should go wake him up.

I go upstairs and go to Danny's room. Now guess what! He is still sleeping. Sleepy head. He is in such a deep sleep, I shook him a lot. No response.

So I, came up with a cruel idea.

Take a glass of cold water and to make it even extreme, I added a few ice cubes we had in the fridge or the refrigerator as some people call it. I go back to his room remove his blanket and just dump the glass of water on his face.

"AHH! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?" Danny yelled.

I am over here laughing my ass out. If you didn't know. Now you do. Yay!

"Good morning you hibernating polar bear." I said.

"Jasmine! This is a terrible way to wake up someone!" Danny exclaimed.

Jasmine! This is a terrible way to wake up someone!

These words repeated in my head. It's like someone said this to me

Way before.

But I don't remember. Ugh this gave me a headache.

"How long are you planning on to sleep Daniel?" Mysha asked bringing me back to reality.

"The whole day actually. By the way where is the dryad?" Danny said and asked.

"Who cares about her?" I asked.

"No one actually." Mysha said.

"What!" Me and Danny exclaimed together.

"Yeah. It's true. No one likes her. Not even me." Mysha said to our shocked faces.

"Then why is she with us?" Danny asked.

"I never really wanted her to be with me. But the thing is, it's good to have someone who belongs to this world in the battle we are planning for." Mysha explained.

"Oh! That's why." I replied.

"Ok people get ready. We are going to the gazebo for breakfast!" Mysha exclaimed.

"Yay!" All three of us said together.

We walk to the gazebo, it was a quick silent journey. I like it. I love it. It's nice and peaceful. It's a nice feeling.