Chapter 9

He woke up in a bright room. Not knowing where he was. Something inside him hoped that somone was there to visit but deep down he knew that no one would waste their time to visit him. 

He stirred, forrowing his brows. What happended? 

All he could remember was this aweful dream and the next he sees this bright light. A strange warmth is engulfing his right hand and he slowly opens his eyes to see Kate sleeping on a chair next to his bed. Her head is lying on his hospital bed, yes he was finally able to make out his whereabouts.

He must have moved because Katelyn slowly opens her sleepy and bloodshot eyes. The heavy dark circles under her eyes prove the fact that she must have cried. A lot.

She looks around, confused, then she looks directly into Nico's eyes. They start crying at the same time. Holding onto each other for dear life.

And in that very same moment Nicolas realized how afraid he was of dying. Maybe it was fate. Him meeting her. Meeting Kate. Maybe he has to live. Either away he was not ready to die. Sure he won't be alright right away but maybe there is hope.

How do they say.. This cliche sentence.. oh yes. The light at the end of the tunnel. But maybe the light doesn't mean the end in this case. Maybe it stand for a new beginning.

A/N 

Sorry guys for not updating. School is keeping me busy. I know my English sucks rn end I really am trying to improve it. 

Also I am having a massive writers block. Feel free to give me your ideas per DM or comment (of course i will give you credits).

Now I have an idea. But I want to know your opinion. What do you guys think of the idea that I will try to post chapters weekly, but they will be rather short. But at least you won't have to wait for weeks/months until a new update.

Let me know what you think per DM or in the comment section.

Your sweetsecret15