Chapter 1

*starts hot soo you will be warned. It contains some smut. ^^ *

"Spencer, hmm.", he moaned in pleasure as his boyfriend kept thrusting into him. Spencer spet up and soon they both reached their climax.
"I love you...", the smaller boy said to his boyfriend named Spencer.
And soon Spencer fell asleep. The smaller one was grinning to himslef about the fact that he experienced his first time with this amazing guy and drifted of to sleep as well.

The next morning when Nico woke up Spencer's side of his bed was cold. Where is he?, he asked himself. He remembered the last night and got up to drive to his boyfriend's place in hope to find him there.
He went to the bathroom to get a quick shower and to brush his teeth. Then put on some blue jeans and a white shirt did his hair and went downstairs. Without any breakfast he put on his Vans and his leather jacket and got out of the house. He went to his car, started the engine turned the music on and drove off while he was screaming "Go to hell for heaven's sake" along with Olivier Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon.
As soon as he got there he jumped out of the car (of course after he parked it) to see his love.
Knocking at the door and waiting for Spencer to open it, was soo boring especially when you just want to wrap your arms around his neck and get into a make-out session. As expected Spencer opened the door and seemed really surprised to see Nicolas at the door.
Spencer started to scratch his neck awkwardly and mumbled a nervous: "Um.. hey."
"Heeeyy, Spencer!", a happy Nico responded and tried to kiss him. But Spencer pushed him away which hurt him. "What's up Spence? Did I do something wrong?"
"No, well come in I guess we need to talk!", Spencer responded in a hard tone.

As soon as both of them were upstairs he bursts out with his thought. "I want to break up with you Nicolas.", Spencer sad dead serious.
"Yeah sure and I am Batman.", Nico responded jokingly.
"I am serious Nico. I want to break up with you. Actually I am not even gay. I am straight. So why would I date you any longer?", Spencer said in a mean voice.
"Wh-what? You can't be straight. We had S-sex last night. Remember? It was my first time.", Nico said with a now shaking voice.
"Yeah I remember. But i did it because of a bet. I wanted to show my friends that I can get even a faggot like you, to do it with me the first time.", he answered harshly yet laughing. "So that's it?", the broken boy asked tears filling his eyes. "Yup that's it. Bye fag!"
Nicolas turned around and stormed to his car and drove off while he was listing to"Can you feel my heart" and crying his eyes out.

Yeah that was the first chapter of a new story. What do you guys think about it. Should I continue?
Bye your Sweetsecret15. ^^ :*