Chapter 3

At least it was Saturday and Nicolas got a plan. Nico was tired of being I wallflower. Always being the naive and cute guy who everyone forgets about. He wanted to kill the rest of his personality which is left. His style. Recently he turned 17 so he got some money from his parents, they always give him money because otherwise they would feel bad about him. Nicholas made his decision he would fulfill his dream of getting pierced.

He changed from his shorts into his blue jeans and after he put on his vans he got out of his house and drove off to the city.

Nicolas went straight to a studio to get his piercing, septum, and only one thought was crossing his mind: Hell, I'm so nervous but I will kill the old Nico! He never dared to get pierced before, because he feared that it would turn other people off, but now he didn't give two shits about it anymore, 'cause he didn't need anyone, Nico's aim is to isolate himself from other people.

An hour later he went through the town, a proud smile on his face, he did it! Nicolas bought some pairs of black skinny jeans, some were ripped :) (not too skinny), new merch, bracelets (somehow knowing that he will need them soon), new expanders and plugs and two sweaters with a hood, one dark grey, the other one black. 

Saturday and Sunday passed and soon, too soon, it was Monday morning. He got up, turned "Rot" by Northlane on, stripped off his boxers and got a shower. After he was done showering he put on his clothes: black skinny jeans, studded belts and his In Hearts Wake tank together with his new bracelets. After that he fixed his hair. Grabbing his bag and his leather jacket he gave the mirror a last glance and went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast.

After he was done he put on his vans, got into his car and drove off. While he was listening to "Earthwalker" by In Hearts Wake he thought of his first day as the new, dark Nicolas Mason. Too soon he arrived at his personal hell hole, so called high school, and parked. Nicolas got out, and went straight up the stairs which were leading to the school doors.

He pushed the doors open. Everyone was staring at him. Many Emotions crossing their faces. Fuck them, he thought rolling his eyes and stepped in.

Yeah Guys that was my 3rd Chapter. I hope you liked it. I think it is funny how I always put this A/N under my chapters knowing that actually no one reads this crap. :D But if any desperate soul is reading this please tell me your opinion and give me some ideas. Also please vote and share I would really appreciate it. It also could happen that I right something confusing which will make apsolute no sense, if this happens please ask me :D ! Love you guys. Your Sweetsecret15.