Episode 1: Playboy... Definitely!

*********Present Day*********

I pull up to my school and park in a parking spot before getting out of my car. My bag is slung over my shoulder as I walk towards my school. As I enter the school, I see a group of girls giving me flirty looks. Well, time to work my magic. I send them my signature smirk as I strut down the hallway to my locker.

Hi, I'm Jimin, the playboy of my high school. Can you believe? I was actually a nerd before I came here. It's been 2 years since the day I came here. I've got a new start, a new look, a new group of friends, and the attention that I never used to get back at my old school. In case you were wondering, I'm loving it! I'm living the dream of a popular boy and I couldn't be more happier. I guess the only thing that would make me a bit happier is if I got myself girlfriend, but ain't nobody got the time or patience to find a girl who will probably just end up being dumped after high school anyways.

Sighing, I grab my things and close my locker. I sling my bag over my shoulder again before taking out my phone. There's about over 100 new notifications. Geez, don't these girls have anything better to do than comment on hot I look? I roll my eyes as I put my phone away and head to my first class. I take my seat at my usual spot, which is about in the very middle of the classroom.

"Hey, Jimin," my friend, Taehyung, greets me with a smile.

"Sup?" I ask with a greeting smile.

"Hey, you seen the new girl yet?" Another one of my friends, Namjoon, asks curiously. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. There's a new girl?! Nice! Another one to fall for my charms.

"A new girl huh?" I ask in surprise and curiosity.

"Yeah, she's supposed to be really hot," another friend, Jungkook comments with a nod.

"What?! I thought she was supposed to be pretty?" My friend, Seokjin, asks in confusion.

"Where'd you hear that?!" Taehyung asks curiously.

"Everybody's been talking about her," Jungkook responds with a shrug.

"I heard that she's supposed to be really cute," Namjoon replies with a smile.

"Are you guys really arguing about this?" I ask in annoyance. They shrug in response. Don't get me wrong, they are better friends than I ever had at my last school, but the things that they argue about sometimes are so stupid. "Anyways, regardless of how she looks that doesn't mean that I can't charm my way into her heart."

"Jimin, I think you need a girlfriend," Jungkook states with a sigh.

"Ha! No shit sherlock!" I exclaim as I roll my eyes and turn back around in my seat. Jungkook sighs as the teacher comes in.

"Class, please be seated," the teacher instructs. All the students take their seats. I sigh heavily as I pull out my binder and pencil case. "Today we will be learning about the human cell." Yay, what fun. Note, the sarcasm in there. Well, this is going to be a boring lesson. I roll my eyes as I take my phone out. "Mr. Park, please put your phone away. It's school time." I sigh and roll my eyes as I place my phone back in my pocket. What a buzzkill.

"I'm sorry I'm late," a warm female voice says at the front of the classroom. I glance up to see a girl with (your hair length and hair color) standing at the door. She's wearing the exact same shirt that I'm wearing. I stare at her in shock. The other students glance from her shirt to mine in shock.

"Ah, you must be the new student," the teacher says with a smile. The girl nods in response. "Please come in and introduce yourself." The girl nods again as she comes into the classroom. Her bag is slung over her shoulder. Wow, she's really cute. I feel like I've seen her somewhere before.