Episode 2: Friends... I Don't Know...

My eyes flutter open as the sunlight shines in through my window and into my face. Gah! Stupid sun! I'm really not a morning person. I sigh as I throw my covers off and stand up. I ruffle my hair and stretch my arms out as I walk towards my window. I rub my eyes and look outside. The sun is high in the sky and shining down on everything. There's a cool morning breeze. I smile in content and open the window to let the breeze in.

"What a wonderful day," I comment staring around outside.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me?" A female voice asks in shock. That voice. Where's it coming from? I know that voice too. I look around and I see Y/N standing by a window in the house next door. I stare in shock at her. She's my new neighbor?! Holy shit! This is great! I find myself staring at her outfit. She has on a tight sports bra and short running shorts. Hot damn. "Stop eye raping me you perv!" I chuckle in amusement.

"Morning Y/N/N," I greet her with a smile and a wave.

"Are you seriously still calling me that?!" She asks in annoyance.

"Yep," I respond with a smirk, "Y/N/N your boat gently down the stream~!"

"You did not just say that?" She asks with a blank expression on her face. I stifle a laugh.

"So, you're my new neighbor, huh?" I ask curiously wiggling my eyebrows.

"Sadly, yes, I am your new neighbor," she replies with a sigh. I look at her weirdly.

"Why sadly?" I ask in confusion as I raise my eyebrow.

"Because now I'm going to have to wake up and see your ugly, jerk, ass face every morning," she explains with a scowl. I scoff.

"Excuse you, my face is not ugly. It's perfect!" I exclaim with a raised eyebrow. She rolls her eyes and sighs. "So, you need a ride to school?"

"No, I'm fine," she responds shaking her head, "Thanks for offering though. At least you have a little bit of manners." She mumbles the last part, but I manage to hear it.

"You sure? I don't mind coming over," I argue. She sighs.

"If I say yes will you stop annoying the crap out of me?" She asks with hopeful eyes. I smirk.

"Nope!" I answer shaking my head. She frowns at this.

"How did I know that you were going to say no?" She asks sighing. I smirk again. "Ok, look, since it's kind of a chilly day out I'll take you up on that ride and just because I'm feeling really lazy today."

"I knew you'd come around at some point," I remark smirking.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," she responds, "See you soon." With that she closes her window and walks out of her room. Wow, so, she's my new neighbor. This is awesome! She looked kind of hot in just a bra and shorts. Man, I think that picture of her is going to stick in my mind for a while. Geez, that sounded really perverted. Maybe Y/N's right. Maybe I really am a perv. Huh, learn something new everyday.

Knowing that I'm driving her to school, I quickly get ready to go, eat some breakfast then rush out the door. I make my way over to her house right beside mine and approach the front door. Once I reach the door I knock gently on it and wait for someone to answer. Soon the door opens and out comes Y/N with her bag slung over her shoulder.

"Hey Y/N/N," I greet her with a flirty wink.

"Hey perv," she greets me back as she rolls her eyes, "Let's go before my mom sees you."

"Why? Would it be bad if your mom saw us together?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah, it would be bad, so let's go," she insists pulling me along.