Episode 5: Jealous... 100%!

"Jimin, wake up! You're going to be late for school!" My mom yells from downstairs. I groan as I place one of my pillows over my head to cover my ears. Mom, go away! "Jimin! Wake up! Your buddies are here!" Huh?! I pop out of bed and go downstairs, not even caring that I'm just in my boxers right now. When I approach the door my eyes widen in surprise and confusion when I see my friends standing there.

"Jimin, did you just get out of bed?" Seokjin asks with a judging look.

"Yeah, I did. Do you have a problem with that?" I ask in an annoyed tone. He scoffs at me. "What are you guys doing here?" They stare at me with blank expressions before glancing at each other then back at me.

"You did not just ask that," Jungkook responds with a blank expression. I shrug not knowing the answer. He sighs. "Don't you remember? We're going to go over the plan on how to get Y/N to forgive you." Oh~, right, how could I forget about that? Man, I must not be awake yet.

"Right, sorry, I'm still half sleep right now," I explain as I ruffle my hair. They nod in understanding. "So, what's the plan?" We all sit on the sofa.

"Well, first, we're going to bag her and tie her up then we'll tie her to a chair and blind fold her-?!" Taehyung begins to explain, but I cut him off. What the-?! The others stare at him in horror.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa Tae! We aren't kidnapping her!" I protest in panic as I cut him off.

"Right, sorry," he apologizes scratching the back of his awkwardly.

"Geez, sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of yours," I comment with my arms crossed.

"I don't know. My mind just went to a story that I just read about a teenage girl being kidnapped," he explains with a shrug. We all stare at him in confusion and surprise. "What? It was good!" Taehyung....... no, just no.

"You're so weird Taehyung," Namjoon comments shaking his head. Taehyung shrugs.

"You think I'm weird?!" Taehyung asks in shock. Namjoon nods his head in response. "What about Jimin?!" What does this have to do with me?

"What about me?" I ask in confusion and curiosity.

"Jimin fell in love with a girl in 3 days! Don't you think that makes him weird too?!" Taehyung asks curiously. I stare at him with a blank expression. Nice Taehyung nice. God, what a weirdo.

"Thanks for that Tae," I thank him sarcastically as I scowl at him. He doesn't say anything back. "I don't get why it's so weird that I fell in love with Y/N in 3 days."

"Because that's not normal!" Taehyung exclaims throwing his hands up in the air in frustration. Eh~? How is that not normal? I get it's unusual because it usually takes longer for a person to fall in love, but it's not unnormal.

"And why is that not normal?" I ask with crossed arms and a curious expression.

"Because normal people don't just fall in love in 3 days. It usually takes maybe a week or two," Jungkook explains with a shrug. I raise my eyebrow at him. Why are we arguing about this?

"Ok, 3 days...... a week. There isn't that much of a difference there," I state eyeing him.

"Oi....... never mind," Taehyung responds with a sigh of defeat. He's even weirder than me sometimes.

"Ok, let's discuss the plan shall we?" Namjoon asks curiously glancing from Taehyung to me. What's there to discuss?

"Here's the plan," I start standing up. The others look at me in surprise.

"You already have a plan?" Jungkook asks in surprise. Yeah, it's a pretty easy plan too.

"Yeah and it does NOT involve bagging her and tying her up and tying her to a chair," I remark as I glance at Taehyung. He gives me a fake smile in return.