Episode 3: Crushing... Sure!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh! Stupid alarm clock. I bang my hand on my alarm clock and sit up. I yawn and stretch my arms out. I throw my covers and ruffle my hair. Just then I hear humming. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and look around my room. Who's singing? Where's it coming from? I find myself going towards my window. I open it and look outside. My eyes land on Y/N's window, which is open. I look into her room to see her sitting in on her bed. She's looking down at her phone and humming a small tune. She has a nice voice.

"Morning Y/N!" I call out to her. She jumps in alarm and looks around. When she sees me she sighs and approaches her window.

"Hey perv," she greets me with a smile. Again with the perv?

"Will you stop calling me perv?" I ask with a sigh.

"Hmmm.... let me think....... not happening," she responds with a smirk. Gah! She's so stubborn!

"Why not?" I ask in confusion and annoyance, "I'm not that perverted."

"Haha, yeah, sure. Says the one who was eye raping me yesterday," she replies with a raised eyebrow. I sigh as I sit on my window sill, my legs hanging from the window and touching the hard, brick wall of my house. We stare at each other awkwardly. Out of the corner of my eye I catch her staring at me. I find myself looking to where she's staring to my bare chest. I smirk as I look at her.

"You call me a perv and yet here you are staring at my toned abs," I state smirking. Her eyes go wide and she looks away.

"I was not," she mutters under her breath. Her cheeks turn a bright red making me smirk. She's so cute. I chuckle in response.

"Look who's the perv now," I answer crossing my arms over my bare chest. She scoffs and sticks her tongue out at me.

"Whatever, you're still a perv," she remarks with blushing cheeks. I stifle a laugh.

"So, was that you singing just a minute ago?" I ask curiously. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Well, humming?"

"Wait, you heard that?!" She asks in surprise. I nod. She looks away in embarrassment. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

"Well, I did," I respond with a smirk. She groans when she hears this. "Why are you groaning?"

"Because I didn't want you to hear me singing or humming or whatever it was that I was doing," she states in huff. I stifle a laugh. She's so confusing sometimes, but I guess that's what makes her interesting.

"Why does it matter if I hear you or not?" I ask in confusion and curiosity. She grimaces at me. Geez, why does she always scowl or frown at me? She begins to open her mouth to say something, but then closes. Haha, she looks like a fish.

"Never mind, it's nothing," she responds looking away. Ok, now I know she's lying and now I'm curious.

"Wha-? Hey, don't do that!" I protest in alarm.

"You don't need to know perv," she replies with a sigh.

"Y/N~! Tell me!" I whine as I pout. She wrinkles her eyebrows in distaste. "What?"

"Don't pout!" She exclaims crossing her arms. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"And why can't I?" I ask curiously.

"Because it makes you look ugly," she answers with a smirk.

"Ugly?" I ask in shock. She nods with a huge smirk.

"Yeah, you heard me," she responds with a grin. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"B*tch, please, I could never look ugly," I reply in a girly, drama queen like way. She stares at me for a moment before bursting into laughter.