Epilogue

"Hey Jimin," a female voice greets me from behind. Huh? Who was that? I turn around to see none other than Y/N walking towards me. I smile when I see her.

"Y/N, I was wondering where you were," I respond as I approach her. She smiles at me in greeting. I smile back as I lift her chin up and place my lips on hers, gently kissing her. She kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in closer to me. We kiss for a good minute or so before we pull away. I smile at her and poke her nose. She giggles as she stands on her tiptoes and pecks me cheek. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jimin," she replies with a smile as she grabs my hand and pulls me along. Where is she taking me?

"Wah! Y/N!" I exclaim in protest. She stifles a laugh as she continues to pull me along. God, her laugh is so freaking adorable. I shrug as I let her pull me along. She pulls me into an empty hallway and stops. She lets go of my hand. "Uh...... Y/N, why are we in this hallway?" She turns around and stares at me for a moment. I stare back at her in confusion. Ok... looks like we're going to have a staring competition. Well, this is awkward. "So....." She continues to stare at me for a moment. Man, this is really awkward. As I stand there awkwardly, she suddenly comes right in front of me and pushes me up against the wall. "Whoa, Y/N, what are you doing?" She smirks at me. Huh? Why is she smirking?

"Don't act all surprised Jimin, I can tell what's going on in that pervy head of yours," she states as she winks at me. What?! I look at her in confusion, but my eyes go wide when she crashes her lips onto mine. Oh! Well, damn girl. I smile as I kiss her back and wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. We kiss for who knows how long before we pull apart, panting and out of breath. Wow, she's never kissed me like that before. Damn, she's such a good kisser.

"Have I ever told you how much of a good kisser you are?" I ask with a smirk. She smirks at that. "So, what was that about anyways?" She smirks as she starts to unbutton her blouse. My grow wide at this. She stares at me the whole time as she does this until finally her blouse is completely unbuttoned. "Y/N, what are you....?" She smirks again as she pulls on her blouse to reveal a dark purple, lacy bra. My eyes go wider at this and I find myself biting my lip.

"You like what you see perv?" She asks as she winks at me. As I'm about to nod, I stop myself and shake my head. She frowns at this.

"Y/N, cover up. Don't let people see you like this," I say as I quickly cover her up. She rolls her eyes.

"Ugh, you're no fun," she comments with a sigh as she starts to button her shirt up, but I stop her. She looks at me in confusion. I smirk at her in response.

"I said don't let people see you like this. I never said that I wasn't interested," I state with a smirk. She giggles as she takes my hand and pulls me towards a storage closet. Oh geez. She opens the door and pulls me inside before closing it. When she closes it, she unbuttons her blouse again and takes it off. I bite my lip again as I stare at her. Hot damn. She smirks as she unzips her jeans and pull them down, revealing her matching, dark purple, lacy underwear. Holy shit. She stands there smirking before she slowly starts to approach me. She's so hot.

"Jimin! Jimin!" I hear a female voice yell into my ear, waking me up from my daze. My eyes shoot open and I look around. I'm in class right now. I look ahead of me to see Y/N sitting there staring at me with a weird expression. Shit, another dream. Ugh!

"Wha-?" I ask in confusion and still slightly dazed. She stifles a laugh.

"Fantasizing about me again Jimin?" She asks with a teasing grin. My eyes slightly widen before I look away in embarrassment making her giggle.