I

"You see this?" Twelth said as she pointed to (Y/n)'s television screen. Currently, helicopter cameras were circling a school bombing, there was a purple haired lady who seemed to be the cause of the destruction. Twelth was pointing at her. "Ninth," she said, then moved on to the police officer who was confronting her. "Forth," and finally a pink haired girl close to Ninth. "Second."

"Hmm," (y/n) said. "And who are that kid? Any chance of him being First?"

"Definitely," Twelth said. "The chance becomes more and more positive every moment he hangs around these players "

The pink haired girl was yelling things to the black haired boy, who was now prancing around the ground in front of him as bombs exploded. A mine field.

"From the way Second is probably using her diary to tell him where to go, he has to be First," Twelth said in her monotone, naive voice.

"So then we know who everyone is," (Y/n) observed, summarizing their conversation.

"Yes," Twelth said, and they had another one of their silent moments. Twelth was the one to break it. "I think I want my name to be Vain."

"Vain?" (Y/n) asked. "Why?"

"Because I like it," Twelth replied. "Do you have an issue with it?"

"No, its just that I thought you would pick a name that's, y'know, is real?" (Y/n) ignorantly replied.

"Technically even if I mashed up a bunch of different letters and pronunciations it could still be a name. Anything that you can write down can be a name," Twelth replied.

"Well, I guess if you put it that way Vain is your name now," (Y/n) itched the back of her head. Vain pulled out her phone and checked her diary, her eyes flying across her newest poem.

She suddenly grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and ran to their back door. "Do you have your diary on you?" Vain asked quietly, her ear pressed up against the door, listening.

"Yes?" (Y/n) replied, confused.

"Check it and tell me you don't see what I see," Vain said and pushed the blinds a little so she could look out through the window. (Y/n) checked her diary.

3:40 5-19
Damn Red Eyes found out where I lived.
3:43 5-19
He broke into my house. They're looking for me.
4:02 5-19
They've arrested me and Vain.

DEAD END

"Vain, let's get the hell out of here," (Y/n) slurred as she grabbed the doorknob and opened it. She dragged Vain out into the moist air, who was trying to speak. They could hear her front door being broke down as they left through the other side.

"They went out the back door!" Someone yelled obnoxiously.

"Damn," (Y/n) said. "Damn!" She yelled as she zipped through the woods, Vain close behind her. There were footsteps from behind them, and Vain casually pulled out a loaded gun that (Y/n) hadn't noticed, cocked it and started shooting warning shots. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I have no intention to win this game," Vain said while furiously cocking the gun and pulling the trigger. "But if you're so worried about me then do me a quick favor."

"What is it?" (Y/n) was much more panicked than Vain, who was quickly running out of bullets. Vain turned to her and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"I only way 96 pounds, okay?" She said as (Y/n) caught along to what she was doing and picked her up. Vain had positioned herself so that she could shoot behind them as (Y/n) ran forward without having to turn around every few moments.