3

lily got an idea. "Izzy i dare u to run to that trash can and then wall twerk on it for 10 seconds then run back." I really didnt wanna do it but i decided to. I ran as fast i could attempted (hint the word attempted) to twerk and then got up and ran. I was running backwards cus she added that to the dare and as i was running ... U will not BELIEVE who i just ran into.

Izzys POV

I turned around and boom there he was ... The one and only Joesph Birlem. I couldnt believe my eyes. I stood there for a good 30 seconds until i looked at lily and ran. I ran into the vans store and hid. She walked in laughing. I looked in the long mirror and my face was bright red. I couldnt believe it. I ran into Joey and I didnt even say anything. Lily looked at me and asked if she take me somewhere. I hesitated but i said sure. "Close ur eyes" uh ok ... We walked a few steps and i heard whispers then i heard a little laugh. "Open" I opened my eyes and there was Joey with Blake. I smiled and stood there. Joey meet Izzy. Izzy meet Joey. Wait lily how do you know Joey ??" We met in Cali and npw we are friends. I told him how much you liked him and he wanted to meet you." Oh thats cool ?

Joeys POV

Me and Blake decided to leave the town we are in before the show tommrow cus i wanted to meet up with my friend Lily. Ive knkwn her for almost a year now and shes super chill. She told me that her best friend really wanted to meet me so i just agreed cus shes a close friend. A few hours later we arrived at the mall. I saw lily and her friend Izzy. Izzy was pretty but i kinda like Lily. Me and Blake walked over to them and Izzy ran into me. She was really cute. Her cheeks got super red and she ran into the vans store. Lily smiled at me and went to go get Izzy. Blake looked at me and said "That Izzy chick is cute". They started walking over here and Lily introduced her. She smiled but didnt say anything. She looked at Blake and said Hey then looked at me. Lily tried to lower the awkwardness and hugged me. She then suggested this ice cream place.

Izzys POV

Its been really awkward becuase i was still in shock. Its been 20 min and all ive said is hey. Lily told them we had to go to the bathroom and she grabbed my hand and we walked in. "Izzy stop being a little girl and just start talking. Its just like back home with Conor and Matt." Ya but Joey is hot. "Look just chill." We walked put and Lily said sorry. Blake looked at me and asked if i played sports. I said ya and asked how tour was. "Its been really crazy Taylor and everyone leaving, its nice to kinda just leave and hang with friends" Haha i would say i could relate but i dont. Joey laughed and smiled. Hes so cute omg.

*After the Mall*

Lily invited Blake and Joey to stay the night cus we were gonna have to leave early in the morning anyways. They said sure and we picked out tons of movies and went down to her basement. Me and Blake sat on the couch and Joey and Lily on the floor. Me and Blake were already really close and it has only been a few hours. I think Joey likes lily tho and it upsets me a little. Lily put in the first movie and we started watching it. The movie was a scary movie so i was like squeezing Blake to death. I apologized everytime there was a scary part but he would just look at me and smile. I ended up falling asleep in his arms...