10

*I suddenly got lightheaded and then I saw darkness*

Blakes POV

I  blinked my eyes open to see Izzy and Lily staring at me. I shot up confused and my head hurt. Izzy knelt down to my level and I stared into her gorgeous eyes and all of the sudden everything hit me. I remember that she hurt herself I remember everything. I took Izzys' face and smashed my lips with hers. She pushed me away and immediately looked at Joey. I looked at him. His eyes got glossy then he ran out of the room. Izzy then shot her eyes at me in disgust as if I did something. I honestly didn't think I did anything. She stood up and slapped and ran after Joey. I don't understand what she was thinking honestly.

Izzys POV

Blake grabbed my face and kissed me. I saw Joey was starting to tear up. I looked at Blake in disgust. I was honestly mad and overwhelmed because I still have feelings for Joey Birlem. I don't know why. He's hurt me in so many ways. As i was drowning in my thoughts I remembered I have to go after Joey. I got up and was so mad. I slapped Blake and ran after Joey. The elevator door just closed so I sprinted down the stairs. I got to the lobby and a few seconds the elevator opened. A man and women walked out and then Joey .... His eyes were red and puffy, hands were very tight, and his hair was really messed up. I ran into him arms. He didn't hug me back. I backed out and looked  into eyes. He took a deep breath and looked at me. He was about to say something but stopped and grabbed my hand. He held it tight and hugged me. He whispered very slowly and shaky. "Izzy you don't realize that I -I ... I love you. I have hurt you so much and I .. don't know what's wrong. I am so sorry" I stopped breathing for what felt like 3 years. I looked into his gorgeous eyes and started tearing up. I was walking with Joey up to the room when my mom called ....