6

I looked at him. A tear ran down my face. I looked into his eyes. My stomach felt weird. It was diffrent then when im around joey but it had butterflies. We stood there in silence for about 30 seconds. I closed my eyes and boom...

Izzys POV

I clossed my eyes and boom i kissed him. I pulled back not knowing or realising what i just did. We stare into each others eyes and he kisses me again. Sparks flew but it wasnt a lot just a little. Did i really have feelings for Blake this whole time ? We kiss for a good minute until i look at him and yet another tear slips away. He wraps his arms around me and just held me. We were laying there ... In silence. It was a comfortable silence though. He looks at his phone. 5:15 am. "Oh crap we gotta go" he said. We stood up and I jumped on his back. We walked downstairs to Lily and Joey kissing. It hurt but not as bad as before. Blake looked at me and knew i was ok. They stopped smooching and we all got up and packed the car. Lily and Joey sat in the back and me and Blake sat in the very back. We were allsuper tired so i cuddled with blake in the car and fell asleep.

*two hours later*

I woke up and kept my eyes closed cus i could here Blake and Joey talking. "Dude shes my girl, i love her and i kmow she doesnt love me back but you broke her heart." said Blake "Bro i could ask her out tommrow and she would say yes, she's obssesed with me." Joey said. "Joey what the fuck is wrong with you?! Every since you and Tayler broke your friendship youve been a total dickhead" Blake said. "Oh really well its still true and you know it. Watch. Im gonna kiss her tom. I opened my eyes and looked him straight in the eyes. My eyes got glossy ... I shook my head and kissed Blake on the cheek. Why do i still like Joey ?!! I dont even know him. I just layed sat there lostening to music replaying that one sentence over and over again. I eventually fell alseep.

*at the event*

Lilys POV

Izzy hasnt talked to me since last night and I honestly feel bad. I barley like Joey and i heard him in the care. That made me sick. Joey has been acting diffrent tho. Him and Tayler quit being friends and hes changed. I think he is trying to cope by pissing everyone else off around him. I think im gonna break up with him. I go and find Joey....