8

Do you not remeber when you broke my heart or when u and MY BEST FRIEND dated, ya you heart her also" "Izzy its becuase ive just been different and i just dont know."

Joeys POV

After i realised how hurt she was i felt horrible. My heart sunk and my palms clamy. I looked at her and sprinted. I ran out and sprinted as fast as i could. I didnt know where i was going. I was sobbing. I have been so distracted by Tayler that i coukdnt realise what was going on. I walked to this nearby park and put my hoodie up so no fans could see me. Izzy called me seven times, Charles 12, Blake 8, and Lily 4. I had to go back becuase bart wanted everyone. I cleared my mind and realised whats really important. I walked there which took me about 20 minutes. I took a deep breath and opened the door and Blake looked up and sprinted to me. "Bro what the hell!? U scared the shit out of everyone" Blake said. "Blake im sorry i didnt mean to be so rude, ive been a dick because of Tayler and its just been hard" Blake just smiled. I knew he understood. "Wheres Izzy and Lily?" Blake said "Oh they left, they had to go back to the hotel but since this is our last day theyre going back after the show. I am probably going with them too." Oh i said. I felt really bad. I sat on this couch and looked through my social media. Everyone was freaking out asking what happened and saying it was all Izzys fault. I tweeted "Hey guys, i will broadcast tonight and explain everything. Its not Izzys fault. Trust me." I posted it and fell asleep. A few hours later i was woken up because Izzy was calling me.

Joey - Izzy ?

Izzy - Joey, u need to come over now

Joey - Lily? why r u on Izzys phone

*blake walked over in fear*

Izzy - Izz *lily couldnt say anything* Izzy she cut hereslf

Joey - What ?! where are the you ?!

Izzy - We are at the hotel shes sleeping rn, i wrapped her arms and shes ok. Just please ....

*by now everyone was listening in the room*

Joey - Lily was sobbing, Jacob took the phone and calmed her down. Lily and jacob (sartorius, deal with it if u dont like him) have always had a connection. He calmed her down and hung up. Blake looked at me. What do we do ?