7

I think he is trying to cope by pissing everyone else off around him. I think im gonna break up with him. I go and find Joey....

Lilys POV

I go and find Joey. He was playing arouns on snapchat so i walked up to him and told him that we needed to talk in private. We walked into this other room and i took a deep breath and said "Joey, look i really wanna be friends but i just dont like you anymore. Youve changed and i also heard you in the car. Im sorry" "Are you fucking kidding me Lily ?! I did so mich for u, shoutouts, more followers and now ur dumping me. Whatever i can just get Izzy. Your not even a good gf anyways." I slapped him and ran to find Izzy. I called her and she was in the bathroom. She lnew i was crying and immediately hugged me. She also knew it was Joey.

Izzys POV

I havent seen Joey or Lily all day. Me and Lily havent really talked much. Speaking of lily shes xalling me. I answer and say hello. She sounded like she was crying i was assuming it was cus of Joey. Hes been a lot diffrent on broadcasts and stuff ever since Tayler and him split. I honestly feel bad. I just held her because i knew she had hard feelings deep down. "Lily forget about him, look we can just meet them and leave." We decided to just refund the tickets and leave. I kissed blake bye and he smiled and winked. We felt bad that we were just leaving so we gave the VIP tickets to these two girls. We got selfies with them and one of them asked why lily looked sad. We just say shes fine and left. Its truly amazing seeing that people also support us and even kinda relate to us. We decided to go to this trampoline place and then go back to pick up. We stayed there for about three hours. It was so fun. Lily got a bryise cus she ran into this pole thing. We were walking back until me and Lily had a real conversation about Joey and Blake. "Joey has changed a loy, hes also hurt me and you." Lily said. "I think we should really just give him time, he did break my heart but i have blake. He makes me happy." I said. We arrived and we stepped in taking a deep breath. We walked in and some girls saw us but we told them to try and keep it lowkey. We went backstage and Cameron (Dallas) was there and we talked. I kinda knew him from before. He asked what happened with Joey and Lily becusse apparently Joey was crying in the bathroom. I felt bad and he also said Joey skipped the meet and greet. He said he went on stage for general admission but he wasnt as energetic and after walked away and they havent seen him since. I told Lily ill go find him and she said ok and started talking to Charles cus he came to the last show. I walked around and checked everywhere but the boys bathroom so he was obviousky in there. There wasnt anyone else obviously because they were all out there. I walked in and he was lookin in the mirror all puffy eyed. "Joey ? " "Izzy go away" "Joey look i know everything has been hard lately, just talk to me" "Well I dont have my best friend anymore, i lost my gf, and i have to see this other girl that makes my stomach twist in 5 diffrent ways at once kiss my friend." "Joey what the hell are u talking about !?! Do you not remeber when you broke my heart or when u and MY BEST FRIEND dated, ya you hesrt her also" "Izzy its becuase ive just been diffrent and i just dont know."