5

"Damn u really like Joey dont u iz ?" Well ya but there close friends plus he wouldnt like me anyways.

Blakes POV

Me and Izzy are really close. I like her a lot but the way she looks at Joey is just ... Crazy. Everytime i look in her eyes i just see her pain. Shes a beatiful girl too. Everything about her is amazing. I realky dont understand Joey, he likes both of them but he told me her likes Iz more. She was asleep in my arms earlier and she was just perfect, i truly didnt wanna let her go. We later got up and all ate pancakes.

Izzys POV

Blake really cares about me. I just cant get over Joey, hes everything and more to me. Joey called my named and asked if we could talk. I was super nervous cus i havent even talked to him a lot. We walked up stairs into my room. He closed the door behind him and just stood there. He stood there abd looked at me for a good 15 seconds until he spoke. "Izzy do you like me ?" I stood there. I mean of course i like him. Hes my favorite person. Why wouldn't i like him ? "Yes Joey, why?" That was the hardest thing. My hands got sweaty and mheart was pounding. He looked at me and said "Izzy We cant be anything ... Your a fan and I like Lily" I couldnt believe what he just said. The one person i cared about the most liked my best friend. My eyes started getting glossy until i ran into the bathroom. I cried hard. I just coukdnt believe he just told me this. Somone knocked on the door. I knew it was Blake. I opened it and he walked in closing the door. He looked into my eyes and said "Izzy i know you dont like me but i like you. What Joey did ... That was a dick move. I know you dont care about me as much as i care about you but im here for you. I love you." I looked at him. A tear ran down my face. I looked into his eyes. My stomach felt weird. It was diffrent then when im around joey but it had butterflies. We stood there in silence for about 30 seconds. I closed my eyes and boom...

*Sorry kinda short, its 3 am*