4. my pet named steve

Daryl's POV:

I can't believe it. I seriously called Donald. While I think about Donalds beautiful dried lips my pet hamster named Steve climbs on my lap and demands my love.
As I pet him, I realize what a mess my apartment is.
I take a shower to get rid of the smell of rotting flesh (as I am still a zombie) and spray everything with febreeze. Even my pet named Steve who is also a zombie. A cute one.
I decide to wear black skinny jeans and a floral button down. Suddenly my doorbell rings. I stumble to the door and open it, a wide smile crossing my lips. "Hey Senp...uhm I mean ...Daddy Donald" I said nervously. My hands starts to tremble again and I try to control my breath. But the sight in front of me was just breath taking.
Donald stands in front of me in a black leather tutu.
He looks so freaking hot that I faint but luckily big D catches me in his strong arms. I press my body against his and feel his arms thighten around me. Oh boy.
I know at some point I have to tell him that I am a mexican, but I can't right now. I feel happy again. It feels like he is the long lost light in my life. He makes me feel save and loved.
I stare into his eyes and shudder when he bows down, his mouth just a few inches away from mine.
Then he opens his mouth, his breath hits me with the smell of death. "What da f*ck you staring at, idiot?"
I felt cold sweat on my neck. " You're so beautiful with your tight leather tutu " I whisper. He grabs my chin with his meaty claws and holds it firmly. "You never told me that you have a pet."
NO I thought to myself. Why does Steve ruin everything?
That little son of a hamster!!! I see Donald leave me to walk to Steve and pick him up. I wish I was Steve right now.

Donald's POV:

I see the hamster and feel the tension between the two of us.
We have so much in common, especially the hair cut. I begin to lean down for a kiss as the hamster says
"what the hell I don't want your racist mouth anywhere near me!"
I am shocked because noone is rude to me without consequences. So I send that peasant to jail for being rude to the king of everything.
Daryl doesnt seem to be sad that his pet named Steve is in jail. His cold heart is so attractive.
He cooks us dinner and I eat everything he lays on the table. He cooks my fave meal, the souls of innocent tree spirits. Suddenly I feel a hard hit on the back of my head.
My eyes shut and I hear a loud scream.