Chapter 5

Angels POV

Alpha dan was so protective yet i dont no why, it was like he was my mate. I'm to young to have a mate just yet, I'm 17 but 18 in a week. Gods i hope they let me out of this damn cell before then so i have a better chance of finding my mate. I just realised liam had been acting the same as alpha dan, protective, hot headed and acting like my freakin mate!?. But anyway I will find out why after but now I had to get out of this cell. "Alpha dan how much longer will I be locked up" he started to think but instead of answering me he asked "do you want to join my pack" i nodded even though I wanted to scream YES!!!!. "ok then snow i will call a pack meeting, and get everybody's vote on if you could join. i would let you straight in but we prefer a vote" i replied "ok, by the way are you just gunna keep calling me snow" he gave a big grin and spoke "yes, yes I am" i rolled my eyes at him.

Dans POV

I had just mind linked the pack to go to the pack hall, if majority of my pack voted for angel to stay then she would become a full pack member. By the timeI had got to the hall everybody was there so i started to speak " hello everyone i no your wondering why I have called for a pack meeting" everybody nodded " well i have called this meeting to discuss about letting a rouge join the pack " every one in the pack started to talk to each other while wearing a discussed look on their faces except for some of the women " i no you are thinking that we cant let a rouge join the pack but she has a reason, she ran away from her pack because her parents were murdered but this wasn't a normal murder by hunters ,rogues or vampires it was her alpha, the main person that she should trust but no. I hope everyone could give her the benefit of the doubt and let her join the pack, mind link me to tell me your answer. Now every one is excused" i start to walk back to the cell where she is being held so I can tell her if she can join the pack. i had reached her cell door , i knew if she could join so now I should tell her. She looked up at me with her violet eyes waiting for an answer " The pack has decided that you......"

Cliff hanga. sorry to leave it there but I thought it would be good plus I'm so sorry for not posting i have had writers block so I couldn't think what to write next. BTW my mum will be turning the wifi off at home so i wont be able to post then either.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!