Chapter 7

Angel's POV

After I didn't reply Liam asked alpha dan "what the hell just happened!" Dan smirked "looks like snow got her powers to work" he said in an obviousness tone. Instead of getting a reply all we got was a confused look so i decided to explain "well, i was searching threw the library for something to read and I stumbled on a book. It was-to me- a normal book but Liam said that only the chosen one could read it. So we came to the conclusion that I may or may not be the chosen one, plus I think we just confirmed that I am cause i kinda used one of the chosen ones powers on you"

I gave Liam a weak smile whilst he started to smile him self. "Snow what exactly did you make me do like five minutes ago" i scratched my head and looked away " I may or may not have just hypnotised you into kissing me" my cheeks blushed a dark crimson red. Then he said something i didn't expect, "ok then Snow, but how about we do that again with out me being hypnotised" he gave me a cheeky grin. "ok" all of a sudden it turned into a massive heated make out session which was cut short by non other than Alpha Dan's annoying coughing. Both Liam and i turned to alpha dan, he smirked at us "could this be the start of a romance" i blushed like there was no tomorrow whilst Liam just stood there and grinned. O.k I'm gunna go now so you two can continue your make out session, so bye" he waved and walked out closing the door. Liam turned to me and smiled "Angel will you make me happy and become my girlfriend"

Sorry for not posting but I have been really busy and didn't have me much loved wifi. But any way, if there are any requests in what you want to happen next in the story or want a character based on you then just message me. Thanks for everybody that had voted and commented. luv yous bye