Chapter 9

Angel POV

Tonight our pack and the Black Memories pack are going to be having a 'mixer' of sorts, we have these every couple of months so all the unmated wolves can possibly find their mate.

Because I haven't found my mate i will be attending, and because I'm needed as a security guard. Lucky me, did you get I'm being sarcastic.

My best friend Kaya (say it like Kayla but without the L) and I are getting ready in my room on the 5th floor of the pack house.

The 5th floor is for higher ranks such as beta, third and pack warrior because the alpha has the whole 6th floor to himself and his mate when he finds her.

Kaya is 5'7 in height she is practically stick thin whilst still looking healthy and fit, she has a 6 pack, dyed her hair electric blue that flows down to just above her butt, she has contacts in her eyes to make them violet like mine but unlike her mine are real, she is drop dead gorgeous, has all the boys wanting to 'do' her, but she is waiting for her mate and hasn't even had her first kiss.

Kaya had brought all her make up, hair accessories, other accessories and her dress plus shoes .

Before Kaya got got here i had already had my shower, shaved and rubbed myself in my strawberry and vanilla body wash. She had also had her shower before she came.

While I did Kaya's hair in a simple fishtail braid down her back she did her make up, she did smokey eye, some mascara, fairy wing flick and put on a baby pink lip gloss.

The we swapped positions so she was doing my hair into a messy bow bun and I was doing my make up, I did a light yellow eyeshadow, a small swipe of mascara, a fairy wing flick and the same baby pink lip gloss a Kaya.

Once we had done everything else we decided to put on our dresses and shoes because we had only half an hour before we had to be at the

party/mixer/thing.

My dress was a strap less dress that stopped around mid thigh. the top of it was black with some of the fabric cut out of the sides with a light yellow flowing bottom.

Kaya's dress is a strap less dress like mine and stopped mid to high thigh. The top is white with silver rhinestones covering it and the bottom is a sorta poofy bottom with a black felt fabric belt separating the black from the white.

We had about 10 minutes before we had to leave so we got our shoes and started to put them on.

My shoes are black block lace up shoes with studs going up the heel, Kaya's shoes are white peep toe shoes with silver rhinestones.

I looked at Kaya and she looked at me giving each other our signature smirks, "are you ready for this" i ask her "biatch i was born ready, now let's go!" she said while smirking even bigger if that was even possible.

Sorry i SUCK at describing dresses/shoes/hair styles so I'm really sorry, but if you wanna see what Kaya and Angels shoes, dresses and hairstyles look like please follow my instagram account for this book called 'wattpad_girl_warrior'