Chapter 10

Angels POV

'This game right here is rough as f*ck, these h*es out here are bout the bucks, these fools out here are fraid to bust, i have no fears afraid of what?

And in five beers im coming up, fools talk real loud but dont come up, when we come through they run and duck, we still right here so what the f*ck.'

When we walked in the song 'Gangsta Nation' was playing, it is my favourite song of like all time.

I felt a tug on my arm, i turn and see Kaya pulling my arm and giving me puppy dog eyes, i didnt know what she was doing till she started looking over at the bar. "Let's go get a drink angel" she practically screamed in my ear, i knew there was no way of getting out of it so i followed her over.

We grab some stools at the bar and just sit and talk till we were interrupted "what may I get you two beautiful young ladies" we look up at the bartender and i practically answer straight away "one sex on the beach and one vodka red bull for Kaya please". When we go clubbing we get the same thing every time so we know what each other drink.

I just remembered that alpha dan wanted me to do a speech/talk/thing up in front of everybody. Just great, did you get my sarcasm cause i hate talking in front of large crowds but I guess it comes with the job of being the pack warrior, yay?

"Hey Kaya i gotta go find alpha Dan, he needed me to do something for him, I'll find you as soon as I can" i skulled the rest of of my drink, i felt the burning sensation flowing down my throat. Because I'm a werewolf i cant get drunk unless someone spikes my drink with a were wolf drug called wolfin.

I raced up to the back of the stage to find alpha dan, eventually i found him sucking some girls face off, she wasn't dressed in a short pink dress and cake face but she looked really modest, she was wearing a dark purple dress that stopped just above the knee and she wasn't even wearing all that much makeup.

I just stood there waiting for either of them to realise that I was here, by the looks of it the wont realise for a while so i decided to get there attention, "ahem guys ahem" they looked over at me and i just raised one of my eyebrows "so now you guys realise im here" I said with amusement in my voice. "Ohh err i gotta go, sorry Dan I'll talk with you later" she stuttered, "no Beth this is my pack warrior Angel, Angel this is my mate Beth,shes from the Black Memories pack." he blushed then kissed Beth on her temple. I let out a long awwwww and Beth madly blushed and buried her head into Dans chest. "oh sorry, Alpha you said you wanted me to do a speech" if anyone heard they would clearly hear respect in my voice "ah yes i did, i just needed you to say about tonight and finally announce you are the pack warrior" over the past two years we have let everybody think that they still had the old pack warrior so I could train harder and learn more about weapons and what to do if I'm captured if i ever am.

"Angel, Beth I'm just going to go get a drink, I'll be back" he gave us both a genuine smile and walked out, as soon as he did Angi turned to me "sooo you guys seem close" "we are i think of him as a brother and he thinks of me as a sister, we look out for each other and just saying but I'm already starting to like you. Your not like all the other sluts that throw them selves at Dan but if you ever hurt him i will hunt you down and give you a slow and painful death by slowly cutting of each layer of your skin at a time or i will put you in my torture chamber, so just remember that" i finished with a smile just as Dan walked in. Beth was giving Dan the 'dont ever leave me with her alone again or I will murder your ass' look, he looked at me "Angel what did you say" i just shook my head and gave him a small nothing then walking up the stairs to the stage.

For the party the beta/my boyfriend Liam is being the DJ, and may i just mention he's actually really good at it.

I walk over and kiss his cheek and prepare myself for the speech

___________________________

Unknowns POV

___________________________

Just as i walk in i smell the most amazing scent, it smells like strawberry and vanilla. I look around to try and find the mystery girl with the delicious scent. I see a girl at the bar that has a slight smell of my mate on her, i walk over and tap on her shoulder "umm who were you hanging out with before" she turns to me "my best friend Angel, why?" Angel, without even seeing her i know she lives up to her name "do you know where she is" "tsk tsk tsk do not answer my question with another question, now why do you wanna know" she looks quizzical at me "because she's my mate thats why, now where is she" the girl looks at me with wide eyes "if i tell you where she is someone will end up dead tonight" what does this girl mean 'someone will end up dead tonight' "what do you mean" she points at behind me in the direction of the stage "turn around and you will find out"

I turn around and look where she's pointing, my mate is up on stage kissing someone thats not me.

Maybe she has a reason. my wolf Dom said

There is no reason that will get her out of being punished i said to my wolf whilst thinking of the things i could do with that body

Snap out of it, stop thinking of what you two can do naked and start thinking that maybe she thought she would never find her mate, considering you are two hours late. if I could see my wolfs face he would be majorly angry.

How do you know this Dom, maybe she is just a slut. it hurt to say but it could be true

SHE IS NOT A SLUT, i have been talking to her wolf and she told me. Dom said

Can I really believe what my wolf just told me, let me think, NO. I started to run to the side of the stage i was almost at the stairs when I was stopped by a wall, i look up and it's not a wall it's Alpha Dan looking very pissed.

"My office NOW!" He said in his alpha tone, usally it wouldn't work on me but he said it with so much force and emotion that it made me submit.

I was in trouble now

___________________________

Angels POV

___________________________

I caught a faint woodsy smell, but like when it came it was gone in mere seconds. I must be imagining things, oh well I'll find out later now time for my speech

Hey guys i think this chapter was longer than any of my others, yay. if it is just tell me so i know