Chapter 8

Two years later

Angels POV

It has been two years since this pack found me, it has been two years since i was excepted into this pack and it has been two years since I was made the pack warrior.

The pack warrior is the most skilled fighter in the pack,they are equivalent to a beta, go every where the alpha goes so they can protect them, leads training sessions and helps other packs if they need to be properly trained.

As for me and Liam, we have been going out since he asked me two years ago. We are both still waiting for our mates so it's no big deal but both Liam and I have said that as soon as one of us finds our mate we will break up, no hard feelings.

I was brought out of my thoughts by non other than Alpha dan. 'Training time everybody' he said through the mind link. I chucked on some short shorts, a purple sports bra and my purple, blue and white joggers then raced down to the open field behind the pack house.

I walk out to see jade the pack slut hanging off my boyfriend, yes my boyfriend Liam. I walk over to jade, grab her by her fake bleach blond hair and threw her into the dirt, "what the fuck are you doing hanging off my BOYFRIEND, bitch!!"i scream at her. she smirked like no tomorrow "i was just telling Liam how i could pleasure him more than you ever could" this really ticked off my wolf, even though he's not my mate she still cares for him.

I grabbed the dagger out of the waist band of my shorts and held it to under her jaw. "touch him again and I will skin you alive" she whimpered, cause I have the same amount of power as a beta, she got up bowed her head and walked back the the rest of the pack. Just then i realised we had gotten ALOT more attention then we needed. "everybody knows what their supost to be doing so get your asses back' to training".

I turn and see Liam looking at me with pride and lust in his eyes "did you know you are really sexy when your angry"