3 Months Later

Sean's POV

Why is this happening to me? I know I haven't been the best, but... what did I do to deserve this?

It's been... I don't know... three months? Four? Time has been the last thing on my mind.

I don't know how I've gone this long without them. As much as I hated Carol for taking Morgan from me, I... I never even thought this is how it would end.

And to think the last moments we spent together were full of hatred.

God, if I could have done anything to prevent this whole thing, I would have. Part of me still blames myself for all the shit that's happened.

If I hadn't divorced her, none of this would have happened.

None of it.

And instead, I put myself in front of the people that care about me, in front of the people that I care about.

And even now, I'm moping about myself instead of doing something.

I need to do something.

But what?

Maybe I can accept one of these stupid talk show requests and spread the word about what's happened.

No. The media won't help at all. Media is temporary.

I've done a lot of messed up shit these past few years, and I'm not about to mess things up again.

Maybe if I just... go to bed. Yeah, that'll help me decide what to do. Or if I should even do anything.

One thing's for certain, no matter what happens, I will never, ever forget about them.

Ok. I'm going to bed.

____

I clearly see Morgan standing in front of me. I'm not sure where I am, but behind her, I see Carol reassuringly nodding her head at me.

It's bright, and I have to squint my eyes until they adjust to the light.

Morgan begins speaking to me. I feel a burst of relief just hearing her voice.

Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe none of it happened, and now I can tell my loving wife and beautiful daughter what a messed up dream I had, and we can laugh about it, then continue with our normal lives.

Of course, that's not the case.

My heart drops when I listen to what she's saying.

"That was you tonight. Now, I have shown you everything I have to show you. Everything that happened to me during the grueling 19 days I was in the hospital, you now know. You finally know what happens when someone dies. Many people would kill for this information, which is why you need to quickly publish it. You must take this information, and run with it. Please. Forget about everything, and just make sure people know. I don't want anybody to question and worry anymore about it. Share it with the world. Write a book. Call it, Are You Worthy?, because that was the question I constantly asked myself throughout my life, and during my time at the Sanctuary. And at the end, you can tell everyone that I wasn't worthy. If I was, then I'd still be alive today."

____

And that's exactly what I did.

____

BET YOU THOUGHT YOU'D SEEN THE LAST OF HE MWAHAHAHA

Okay, this is the end. Like for real this time.

Wooh what a journey.

Aight, im releasing a Harry Styles fanfiction vv soon, not sure yet what its gonna be called, but i mean hey well see wont we

Aight so i guess thats all

OR IS IT

no im jk this is it

Maybe.

No it is for sure.

Perhaps.

No hhaha srs thats all.