Preface

Welcome to Cloudless Authors, the story where you, the reader, decide the outcome and fates of the characters in the story. Each chapter you read will be one created by yours truly with one or more different combinations that you may select in crafting your own story. Depending on which chapters you choose, you can have two characters take the first steps towards a romantic relationship, you can end on a friendly note, have an ambiguous ending, or kill off several characters. You can also make the story last for several long chapters or you can end the story within two chapters. Since there are also a variety of different characters that can be potentially paired up, I have opted to include as many as humanly possible in the story for everyone's enjoyment. Granted, most of these potential pairings involve Tigress and Po or Tai Lung, but I've opted to extend the options to even couples I don't like, so there will be some ones in here that maybe seem a bit odd. However, I hope that my misery during some of these pages can result with your enjoyment while reading this book.

To begin, read the Prologue and then use the Table of Contents to skip to your preferred chapter option indicated at the end. Unless of course it's the end of the story, but that depends on what you choose. (Think of each specific chapter combination as it's own separate story, or au that you get to personally choose). 

Without further ado, enjoy the fan fiction.

-An

TOTAL ENDINGS: 33

NUMBER OF NON-ROMANTIC ENDINGS: 4

NUMBER OF EACH ROMANTIC PAIRING IN EACH ENDING:

Tigress x Po: 8

Tigress x Tai Lung: 10

Tigress x Shifu: 2

Tigress x Crane: 1

Tigress x Monkey: 1

Tigress x Mantis: 1

Tigress x Lord Shen: 2

Viper x Po: 1

Viper x Shifu: 1

Viper x Tai Lung: 4

Viper x Mantis: 1

Viper x Monkey: 2

Viper x Crane: 3

Viper x Lord Shen: 1

Po x Song: 3

NUMBER OF ENDINGS RESULTING IN A MAIN CHARACTER DEATH: 4 (MAYBE 5. I left it ambiguous.)