Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V

I stared at him for a second before he awkwardly coughed and continued with role, while I sat there dumbfounded. I could feel Niall and Liam's stares burning into my head, but I could care at this point. I had slept with my teacher. I mentally groaned. Of all people I could've slept with it had to be my English teacher. Why does life hate me?

He finished role and clapped his hands together. "alright I am Mr. Styles, your new English teacher. So I'd like to tell you more about me. Let's see I'm twenty one, I was born in Holmes Chapel, and I have a cat named Molly. Is there anything else you want to know?" He smiled.

A few students raised their hands "you there in the back." He pointed towards Luke.

"It's Luke, do you have any tattoos?" Luke asked.

"Um yes, quite a few actually." He stifled a laugh. "How about you." He pointed at a girl named Eleanor.

"How can you be a teacher so young?" She asked, leaning forward clearly ogling him.

"Erm I was a grade a head so I got my degree sooner than others." He shrugged. "And a you." He pointed to Taylor.

"What's your sexuality?" She bit her lip. Slut.

"Um well I'm in fact gay." He chuckled as she huffed. "I think that's enough about me, now I want to know about you. Please write three paragraphs telling me anything you want about yourself." He smiled and sat down at his desk.

I wrote my three paragraphs quickly, not wanting to fail my first assignment. I placed it onto his desk without another word and headed back to my desk. I put my head down, trying to comprehend everything. This was probably the worst way to start out a school year.

I didn't even realize I had spent so long thinking, until the bell rang. I scrambled to get my stuff trying to get out of this class as quickly as possible. "Wait Louis." I stopped dead in my tracks. So close.

"Yes Mr. Styles?" I squeaked.

"Louis you and I both know you know who I am." He crossed his arms.

I sighed "Look Harry I didn't know you were my English teacher last night and I doubt you knew I was your student so can we just forget about it." I began to walk to the door.

"Maybe I don't want to forget." Harry spoke up. I froze.

"W-what are you saying Harry?" I stuttered.

"Look louis I couldn't stop thinking about you since night and I know you feel the same." He said.

"But Harry, you're my teacher." I sighed.

"I know but can we give this a try?" He moved closer, putting his hands on my hips. I bit my lip contemplating. "Can we give this a try?" He repeated leaning in closer, his hot breath on my lips. I nodded my head slowly and he pushed his lips against mine.

"Wait, wait, I have class." I pushed him off.

"Right meet me during lunch?" He asked and I nodded. "By the way, I didn't realize I wrecked you that bad." He smirked.

"Shut up." I groaned and walked out of the classroom. I got to my class right before the bell rang and took a seat next to Liam.

"What was that about?" Liam whispered.

"Mr. Styles just told me he really liked my writing." I lied.

"Oh okay." He whispered back. I sat back and listened to everything Mrs. Teasdale was saying. Basically she was just telling us about her and her daughter Lux.