Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V

I knew it.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Ever since that party he had been distant. All that time he wasn't with me, he was with Zayn. I should've known better. He sometimes came to class with his lips plumper and redder than usual, sometimes he was limping, his clothes or hair were all messed up. All the signs were there, but I was oblivious.

The only good thing in my life, turned out to be the worst. I wish I never went to that bar, I wish I never met Louis, I wish I didn't waste seven months of my life on him. I was sitting at a bar drowning my sorrows in beer. I still loved him, but I would never forgive him. What he did was cruel and the worst thing some one could do to you in a relationship, cheat.

Cheating means for that time, you weren't thinking of the other person. You didn't want to be with them. If you could touch someone else the same way you touch your partner and not give a shit, then you don't love them.

It hurts the most to see him and Zayn strolling the halls hand and hand, he looked happy. He could finally be open with the love of his life. I let my tears drip down onto the counter, even bothering to wipe them away. Him being in my class only made it worse, seeing his face and knowing that he didn't love me, and he probably never did.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•