Chapter 7

Louis P.O.V

6 months later

These months had left me exhausted. I had school, doing whatever sexual thing Zayn asked me to, secretly hanging out with my boyfriend, and trying to hang out with Liam and Niall. I had two months till I graduated and I was counting down the days. As soon as I graduated I wouldn't have deal with Zayn, and I could be with Harry.

All of a sudden I was tugged into an all too familiar janitors closet. "Sex, blow job or hand job?" I sighed.

"Mm, I'm feeling blow job." Zayn smirked. I dropped to my knees and pulled down his boxers and jeans in one go. I put him into my mouth and bobbed quickly, hollowing my cheeks. "Fuck." Zayn moaned grasping my hair pulling it roughly. I hated this so much, but it meant Harry stayed employed and that's all that mattered. He moaned louder and louder as I quickened my pace.

The door handle jiggled and swung open revealing a horrified Harry. I pulled off and sprung to my feet. Harry shook his head and took off down the hall way. "Harry wait!" I yelled running after him. I ran down the hall to catch up to him.

"I should've known." He chuckled darkly, shaking his head. "For months you've been distant, and now I know why."

"Harry it's not what it looked like." I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"Not what it looked like? You were sucking his dick Louis! So please enlighten me, how was it 'not what it looked like." He folded his arms.

"I-I can't." I choked.

"Why? Huh? You know what don't answer that. I'm not your boyfriend anymore why should I care." He spat before storming out the building. I couldn't help but sob. I just lost the only thing that was important to me, the light of my life.

The bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. The halls flooded with students and I reluctantly got up, heading to my next class. I sat down and Zayn sat next to me. He groped my thigh but I smacked his hand. "Aw are you mad your boyfriend caught us."

"He's not my boyfriend anymore, so you can kiss your free fucks, hand jobs, and blow jobs goodbye." I snarled.

"Mm not exactly." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I could still expose you, getting Harry fired and you expelled." He explained. "You and Harry breaking up just means we can go public."

"You want me to publicly date you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup." He smirked.

"I hate you." I growled.

"Hey, that's not something you say to your boyfriend." He smirked placing his hand back on my thigh. "Don't even try to slap my hand away, or you'll regret it." He growled. I just nodded and tried to ignore him. I could see people staring at us and whispering.

The painfully long period of Zayn's constant groping finally ended. Just as I thought I caught a break, Zayn intertwined our fingers as we walked down the hallway. I spotted my friends and their jaws were practically hitting the floor. "What's this." Niall pointed down at our hands.

"Me and Zayn are dating." I smiled fakely as Zayn kissed my cheek.

"I never thought I'd see the day that Zayn Malik was in a relationship." Liam shook his head, chuckling.

"Yeah, especially with Louis." Niall added. I just forced out a laugh and pretended everything was alright. But it wasn't, I wasn't fine. I was far from it.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•