Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V

The weekend had passed and it was now Monday, but I still wasn't going to school. I told my mum I was 'sick'. Which was partially true, I was sick to my stomach thinking about what Zayn did to me. How could I possibly face Harry? I was still sore and limping, he would know I slept with someone else. It was a dead give away.

I couldn't  forget about Zayn, I'm scared shitless of him. I knew he would keep going until he got me in bed, but I never thought he would go as far as to rape and blackmail me. But I would have to go back to school eventually, probably tomorrow since I won't be limping as bad more. I never thought I could dread going to school, as much as I do now.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Luckily this morning I wasn't limping anymore, but I was still sore as hell. I was parked outside the school, I had gotten here about twenty minutes ago. But I was still scared as hell.

There was a knock on my window, I turned to see Niall and Liam. I opened my door and got out. "Dude you had us scared to death! You left the party without telling anyone and you've been MIA for three days!" Niall scolded hugging me tightly, like I was going to disappear if he let go.

"Sorry, I erm got my phone taken away." I lied.

"It's fine, we just thought you were dead or something." Liam joked.

"Yeah, um I need to go get some work from teachers so I'll catch up with you later?" I asked and they nodded. I immediately ran up to Harry's class. He had been calling and texting all weekend, but I couldn't bear to talk to him. Not after what I had done.

I opened the door, not even knocking, and saw Harry sitting at his desk with a stack of papers. He didn't notice me until I closed the door and he snapped his head up. He immediately ran up to me and kissed me deeply. "Lou, I've been worried sick! I've been calling and texting all weekend. I thought something horrible happened to you." He hugged me tightly.

"Yeah my mum took my phone and I was practically on lockdown ." I lied.

"Okay, how was the party." The one thing I didn't want him to ask. He sat down on his desk, swinging his legs back and forth making his feet hit the floor because of his height.

"It was fine." I mumbled, picking at my nails not able to look him in the eyes.

"Okay?" He said suspiciously.

"Anyway what about your weekend?" I changed the subject.

"Alright I guess. It just consisted of me missing you." He pecked my lips gently.

"I've got to go, but I'll see you first period?" I picked up my bag and headed to the door.

"Yeah see you then." He waved as I left the class.

I started to walk to find my friends but my arm was yanked roughly and I ended up in a dark room, probably a closet. The light flickered on and I saw the last person I wanted to see, Zayn. "Hey babe." He smirked. "I noticed you weren't here yesterday why was that?" He stroked my arm gently but I snatched my arm away.

"I was limping and I didn't want my boyfriend asking questions." I spat.

"Hm, too bad. Do you know what sounds good right now? A blow job." He smirked.

"There is no way in hell, I'm sucking your crusty ass dick." I went to grab the door handle but he slapped it down.

"Then I guess I have no choice but to give these to the principal." He held up multiple pictures of me and Harry kissing, there was even one of him giving me a blow job.

"You wouldn't dare." I gritted my teeth.

"Oh but I would." He pulled my hair back. "Now get your pretty ass down there and give me a blow job." He snarled. I contemplated, but it was for Harry.

I slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down. I grabbed his semi-hard dick and I hesitantly shoved it into my mouth, deep throating it. I pulled off almost completely and swirled my tongue around the tip. I bobbed my head quickly, the sooner I finished this the better.

He pulled my hair and shoved me further onto his cock, causing me to gag and my eyes to tear up. "Look up at me, Louis." I ignored his request and kept going. "I said look up at me!" He slammed me down onto him, making me take all of him in. I obediently looked up at him through my long lashes. "Fuck Lou." He moaned and with that he came into my mouth. I swallowed it all and got off of my knees.

He pulled up his pants. "Pleasure doing business with you." He winked and left me standing there in the closet. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees into my chest. I sobbed into them. The bell rang and I reluctantly got up. I went the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I looked up at my self in the mirror and grimaced. I looked like shit, but I still headed to class.

I got in room and all heads turned to me, like I just murdered someone "Sorry I'm late Mr. Styles." I headed to my desk keeping my head down, not wanting Harry to see my flushed cheeks and puffy eyes.

"It's fine Louis." He continued on with the lesson and I just sat there. My life was already a living hell, but now Zayn had so much on me I had no other choice but to obey his commands. The bell rang snapping me from my trace. I scurried out of the room before Harry could stop me.

Unfortunately I had my next three classes with Zayn. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my skull, but I refused to turn around. The bell rang for lunch, I felt a tug on my arm and saw Zayn I reluctantly followed him, not wanting to risk Harry's job.

He led me to an empty classroom and locked the door. He hopped up on a desk and swung his legs back and forth. "You know Louis, I've really been craving a hand job. I haven't had on of those in a while." He pouted and batted his long eyelashes attempting to look innocent, when there was nothing innocent about what was happening.

"Fine." I huffed, walking towards him. He had already unzipped his pants. I stuck my hand into his boxers and began to stroke him gently, cringing at the feeling of his dick in my hand.

"Go f-faster Lou." He moaned and I thought I would throw up right there. I obediently quickened my pace, earning many loud moans from Zayn. I flicked the tip, making him buck his hips up ward.

After pumping him for a while he came onto my hand. I went to go get a tissue but he grabbed my wrist. "Lick it." He ordered. I did as I was told and kicked my hand till it was clean.

"Can I go now?" I sighed.

He looked as if he was thinking. "Yes, but meet me by your locker after school." He ordered before leaving. I gulped not wanting to know what Zayn had in store for me.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•